What have you received recently?

[quote name='jacknicklson']Got my Google Laptop as well, never thought it would show up[/QUOTE]

They are sending them out again??? (keeping fingers crossed one might show up)

[quote name='CaptainKirk']time isnt free

time is bought with life

and life is paid for by stress

stress is free, but no one wants it

most free stuff is promotion or get rid of items like stress lol[/QUOTE]

But if you get free stress and you pay life by stress then life is free.
and if life is free and you buy time with life then time is free?

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']How you get freezor laptopz?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='COLDblood']They are sending them out again??? (keeping fingers crossed one might show up)[/QUOTE]

There was a sign-up a few months ago

Yeah, I was pretty shocked when it came. Good luck

[quote name='jacknicklson']There was a sign-up a few months ago

Yeah, I was pretty shocked when it came. Good luck[/QUOTE]

Yeah I signed up in December... even used a couple mailing address to try and improve my luck.

[quote name='COLDblood']Yeah I signed up in December... even used a couple mailing address to try and improve my luck.[/QUOTE]

talkn about the CR-48?

you got one COLD?

Nope... saying I hope I do.

But something strange did happen today... I got my 3rd golf club from the Taylormade 6 Iron give away today (arrived at my parents house). So apparently they are still sending those out!

[quote name='COLDblood']Nope... saying I hope I do.

But something strange did happen today... I got my 3rd golf club from the Taylormade 6 Iron give away today (arrived at my parents house). So apparently they are still sending those out![/QUOTE]

COLD im pretty sure they stopped sending those, people who are saying they are getn them now never shown proof

I wish I woulda used multi addresses n names

[quote name='CaptainKirk']
I wish I woulda used multi addresses n names[/QUOTE]

LOL I sign myself and the family up for all the same offers... No one wanted the club, so I guess I lucked out and get two for myself:D.
(My girl loves hers)

However, I told everyone I get first dibs on the chrome laptop!

[quote name='CaptainKirk']COLD im pretty sure they stopped sending those, people who are saying they are getn them now never shown proof

I wish I woulda used multi addresses n names[/QUOTE]

Arrived at my office yesterday

photo-1.jpg

[quote name='jacknicklson']Arrived at my office yesterday

photo-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

HA!, im on a CR-48

(to be honest, for all that matters is you had it for a month or two and just posted the picture to attempt to prove me wrong)

"When there is a doubt, there is no doubt" - Robert DeNiro in Ronin

After the hype settled, the CR-48 got boring pretty fast. Someone ended up trading me their 2011 macbook for it. Why? I have no idea. But, best trade I've ever done.

[quote name='eric04h']After the hype settled, the CR-48 got boring pretty fast. Someone ended up trading me their 2011 macbook for it. Why? I have no idea. But, best trade I've ever done.[/QUOTE]

I see why he did it

CR-48: there are only a certain amount of them in the world

MacBook: can go buy one right now

Got my one dollar check from Miller High Life today. I am thinking about depositing it via the PayPal iPhone/iPod app so I can keep the check, all I have to do is sign the back.

My e-rewards gift card came today, which was shipped a lot faster than the last one I got. Also got a coupon for free ore-ida sweet potato fries.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']haha I read that to fast...

...I thought you said: "I got dime BAG"[/QUOTE]

ROFL!!! Wow, maybe if prop 19 passed & you lived in Cali... :lol:

Stuff

New Maxim - Cameron Diaz
PC World, E-Week, & a bunch of other random computer magazines
Bloomberg Businessweek & Newsweek (Don't remember subscribing, but oddly enough I have been reading them a lot. Great bathroom material!)
Craploads of Wal-Mart samples & a bunch o' random coupons

Waiting on my headset, should be here any day now, stoked!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got some L.A. Noire swag from a twitter contest from @EmpireStateGamr -
L.A. Noire XL T-Shirt
2 L.A. Noire Stickers
5 L.A. Noire Pencils along with a R* Pencil Case

AWESOME

[quote name='marshallfaulk']is the 1sale headset work with xbox 360[/QUOTE]

if you are asking if the headset works with xbox360... the answer is yes.

Got my comics and poster from the contest I won at busygamernews.com Got a Nonplayer #1 signed, Darkness II Confession, Dead Space Extraction, Artifacts, Radical, and the Nonplayer poster signed.

[quote name='COLDblood']if you are asking if the headset works with xbox360... the answer is yes.[/QUOTE]

Is it worth using, as opposed to a normal 360 headset?

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Is it worth using, as opposed to a normal 360 headset?[/QUOTE]

Well I have Tritton's, so I wont be replacing them these.

However, the freebie headset works just as well as the set that came with my console. I tested them and they sound loud and clear.

Just got 2 copies of inFamous 2 from the Subway Footlong Appreciation promo!!

I cant even believe I got them, let alone both of them to the same address, at the same time! Must be my lucky day, LOL! I just about fell over when I opened the mailbox and saw 2 bubble-mailers, the kind that look like they contain video games, staring back at me! (Especially since the last game I ordered was Crysis 2 40% off, and I got that earlier in the week. I thought it was a mistake/wrong address at first!)

Needless to say I have a sealed copy of inFamous 2 for trade :p

NOTE: The one that is missing the plastic wrap (I want to play one of course...;)), I opened because when I picked up the package in the mailbox I could hear the disc sliding around freely in the case (it had become unseated during the shipping process somehow)... So I thought that I would have 1 good copy of the game, and one slightly damaged copy due to the disc being scratched from sliding around in the case, unseated, during the shipping process. But low and behold when I opened the game and braced myself for the carnage, I flipped the disc over and saw....a beautiful brand-new disc. Gotta love those scratch-resistant Bluray discs! Will be playing inFamous 2 momentarily as a result! :D

Will edit this post with pics as soon as the battery for my digital camera charges up a bit...

EDIT:

imgp0001b.jpg

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9061/imgp0001m.jpg

A little closer look:

imgp0002b.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5504/imgp0002zc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']Finally got my free copy of Kinect Sports in the mail. So for others that won a copy also, be on the lookout for it.[/QUOTE]

When did they have a contest that involved Kinect Sports?

[quote name='Wchillinman']When did they have a contest that involved Kinect Sports?[/QUOTE]

Its was back in December I think, I had forgot all about it. it was when you had to enter the Adidas jumpsuit code to see if you won.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations GS Pre-Order Poster:
x2_650c7c6

Dead Space iOS game, won from @DeadSpace 's official Twitter, on Dead Space Fan Friday

x2_650c897

MW3 GS Pre-Order Poster:

x2_650c91d

Pictured from left to right, 1SaleADay Business Card Holder, BuildASign free Bumper Sticker, R* L.A. Noire Pencil Case + Pencils (of course), L.A. Noire Stickers!

x2_650c96a

Woooooooooooooooooooot...
P.S. I also received a L.A. Noire T-Shirt, but couldn't get around to taking a picture of it.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Its was back in December I think, I had forgot all about it. it was when you had to enter the Adidas jumpsuit code to see if you won.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, I completely missed that.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Just got 2 copies of inFamous 2 from the Subway Footlong Appreciation promo!!

I cant even believe I got them, let alone both of them to the same address, at the same time! Must be my lucky day, LOL! I just about fell over when I opened the mailbox and saw 2 bubble-mailers, the kind that look like they contain video games, staring back at me! (Especially since the last game I ordered was Crysis 2 40% off, and I got that earlier in the week. I thought it was a mistake/wrong address at first!)

Needless to say I have a sealed copy of inFamous 2 for trade :p

NOTE: The one that is missing the plastic wrap (I want to play one of course...;)), I opened because when I picked up the package in the mailbox I could hear the disc sliding around freely in the case (it had become unseated during the shipping process somehow)... So I thought that I would have 1 good copy of the game, and one slightly damaged copy due to the disc being scratched from sliding around in the case, unseated, during the shipping process. But low and behold when I opened the game and braced myself for the carnage, I flipped the disc over and saw....a beautiful brand-new disc. Gotta love those scratch-resistant Bluray discs! Will be playing inFamous 2 momentarily as a result! :D

Will edit this post with pics as soon as the battery for my digital camera charges up a bit...

EDIT:

imgp0001b.jpg

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9061/imgp0001m.jpg

A little closer look:

imgp0002b.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5504/imgp0002zc.jpg[/QUOTE]

thats sweet

[quote name='Brother Daz']Finally got my free copy of Kinect Sports in the mail. So for others that won a copy also, be on the lookout for it.

P1000725.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I hear about the Xbox rewards VIP all the time, how do you get VIP status?

If you don't have a PS3, then why did you enter? Save it for the people who might actually use the game.

Found a USPS box on the front porch when I got home today:
DSCN1459.jpg

Everything was free but the strings, and those were only a buck per set, so basically free. Can't wait to use the razor and see if I can toss my Mach 3 (which sucks, btw.)
DSCN1468.jpg

Got my musicians guide cd, my prima cards,(i did buy the book so they were owed) and my headset(looks used, no vol. control) today.

[quote name='thekrayze']I hear about the Xbox rewards VIP all the time, how do you get VIP status?[/QUOTE]

I'm not exactly sure how to achieve VIP status

bread's done
Back