What have you received recently?

I am waiting on like three t-shirts and quite a few other odds and ends. It's probably a mail man corruption ring that's hitting a few places in the US.

[quote name='CherryRasulka']I won the Owl Hat through a giveaway on Facebook from a WAHM (Work At Home Mom) currently she is so backed up right now 'Clovers Garden' she is not taking any new orders. if you head over to Etsy you'll find a whole bunch of other stuff as well. If your looking for hat's like that, just click on 'knitting' - 'baby' - 'hats'. Just keep browsing around and you'll find an owl hat made by someone. They are all so reasonably priced! Well, most anyway...

Owl Hats

A lot of them will even do custom colors for you. I was very satisfied with Clover's Garden great work and awesome to deal with[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'll have to take a look. Sadly, I was very tired when I looked at the picture, so I thought the pupils were holes and that the cap could be worn like a mask, which would be fantastic. It's still a very cool design, though. I'll have to see what else I can find.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Got a Call of the Dead poster + Escalation map pack from Crush!Frag!Destroy! - http://www.twitpic.com/57ys6s

Still waiting on my Bacardi shirt, I really hope I get one.[/QUOTE]

*drools* Humina humina humina humina. I would donate my kidney for that beautiful poster! *!nerdgasm!*

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Got it a week ago but forgot to come on here.
Actually, I found the contest in these forums and decided to enter and won luckily :D

FROM TheVideoGameWriters (

[quote name='milkybud']
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Got it a week ago but forgot to come on here.
Actually, I found the contest in these forums and decided to enter and won luckily :D

FROM TheVideoGameWriters (

[quote name='IIBlazer']*drools* Humina humina humina humina. I would donate my kidney for that beautiful poster! *!nerdgasm!*[/QUOTE]

I think it's available on powerup rewards for 10.750 points :hot:

[quote name='bossman']I think it's available on powerup rewards for 10.750 points :hot:[/QUOTE]

I know. I'm at 9,222! 1,528 points to go! I neeeeed iiiit!!!

I got my Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer from Smiley360 today(Quicker than I thought).

I still haven't got my screwdriver yet or my paint sample which is weird because a family member I ordered it for received their paint last week.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I finally got my Playstation Move Heroes Bundle! Yay! (Now with towel background!)
[/QUOTE]

holy s***. i get excited when i see free samples in my mailbox
if i recieved this i would jump off a moving train into a river of acid while slitting my wrists.
thats amazing u got that stuff free

I finally got my Pepsi Max t-shirt. Still waiting on 3 other t-shirts that I am supposedly getting and some other stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Double O Slevin']I finally got my Playstation Move Heroes Bundle from Subway! Yay![/QUOTE]
Argh, I hate you. I just glimpsed at your picture before reading anything and I thought it was House Party reward and that they had decided to give everyone a Move instead of some dumb keychain and...eraser or bracelet or whatever the other thing is. Now I'm sad.

Congrats, by the way.

I finally got my Glidden Paint quart today, it came thru FedEx but they were in a Target Retail company truck which I thought was weird. This isn't the first time I have seen this happen with FedEx. Has anyone else's FedEx truck drivers come in non-FedEx trucks?

[quote name='Wchillinman']I finally got my Glidden Paint quart today, it came thru FedEx but they were in a Target Retail company truck which I thought was weird. This isn't the first time I have seen this happen with FedEx. Has anyone else's FedEx truck drivers come in non-FedEx trucks?[/QUOTE]
I rarely see my Fed Ex guy in a Fed Ex truck. The guy that delivers to me usually drives a rented E350.

My FedEx man most be invisible. All I hear is a very loud thud against the front door like someone kicked it and when I open the door there is a package but no one in site... and I live on a Cul-de-sac flag lot.

~~~
Got our 2nd Pepsi Max t-shirt in the mail Friday and a coupon for 1 free suave product...both for my girl.

I've seen stories here on CAG of people saying they receive one light knock at the door from their Fed-Ex guy and out the window they see him SPRINTING back to the truck.

Those FedEx people be crazy.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I've seen stories here on CAG of people saying they receive one light knock at the door from their Fed-Ex guy and out the window they see him SPRINTING back to the truck.

Those FedEx people be crazy.[/QUOTE]

They can't go home until they deliver those packages, I'd be in a hurry too.

Haha, the UPS guy does that. Though that's probably because we have a long, rutted driveway so he parks up at the street. :p

Got the first issue of This Old House magazine from U.S. Airways; hopefully I'll start getting Time as well since I ordered both at the same time.

Got my Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer, Playstation rewards package with Move Heroes, bracelet, poster, and keychain, and both Garnier samples from Walmart and Target.

Just received my copy of Mass Effect 2 from the All You Need Online giveaway, all nice and sealed-like. He delivered that thing pretty dang fast.

[quote name='ROB64']Haha, the UPS guy does that. Though that's probably because we have a long, rutted driveway so he parks up at the street. :p

Got the first issue of This Old House magazine from U.S. Airways; hopefully I'll start getting Time as well since I ordered both at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, finally got "This old house" this week too. I have gotten almost all my mags from US airways so far (5 of 7), except Time and Sunset .

Few items ive recently received in the mail :)

2eok1sz.jpg

[quote name='volcombrandon']Didnt you just post the playstation move bundle? lol what are u talking about. haha[/QUOTE]

So!!!! :lol: It's still no 3DS... I wanna win stuff like that! In time hopefully.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']So!!!! :lol: It's still no 3DS... I wanna win stuff like that! In time hopefully.[/QUOTE]

Haha just think the first thing i ever won was a Battlefield play4free beta code.. and i was flipping out, like i won the world lmao.

[quote name='volcombrandon']Haha just think the first thing i ever won was a Battlefield play4free beta code.. and i was flipping out, like i won the world lmao.[/QUOTE]
Lmao, first thing I won was a Wii, and that definitely got me hooked. No clue how much free stuff I've gotten since then, but it's been a lot.

Haven't gotten anything today, no mail on Sunday...

[quote name='volcombrandon']Few items ive recently received in the mail :)

2eok1sz.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i just jizzed
please tell me your secrets! where can i win such awesome stuff?

[quote name='agreenlife3']i just jizzed
please tell me your secrets! where can i win such awesome stuff?[/QUOTE]

Mostly twitter... I win majority of my stuff on twitter and some on facebook. But mainly twitter.

Mostly twitter... I win majority of my stuff on twitter and some on facebook. But mainly twitter.

I won a 3DS through facebook a month or so ago. You just get lucky sometimes. As for me I finally got the free headset from 1saleaday.

bread's done
Back