What have you received recently?

Got the Bacardi shirt today. I don't care about the neck, but I don't like the design. It's too small for me anyway, so I just gave it to my wife.

The flask is pretty decent, I guess, but it seems cheap. Considering that it was free, it probably is cheap. But I didn't have a flask, especially a monogrammed one, so I'm pleased.

Also got a small pack of flushable baby wipes that we can keep in the glove box of the car.

Perhaps the most interest thing I received is the "green disc" for Xbox 360. It's one of those "confidential" Microsoft discs that used to be super mysterious. Nothing special, I guess, but it's kinda neat to have.

I won a race used tire off Paul Menards car at.....you guessed it.....Menards. It was signed by Paul and Robby Gordon. Won that a couple years back.

Just recently i won a code for Killzone 3: From The Ashes Map Pack. Free is AWSOME!

[quote name='volcombrandon']more than that xD the xoom was 600 dollars and the two px5's were 249.99 each so thats 1100 for those 3 items not counting the rest of the stuff :p. I also have 13 more prizes to be shipped :)[/QUOTE]
any chance you can spill the beans on the best twitter users to follow for prizes?

I got my Bacardi Shirt the other day, which I am wearing now. I also just found out I won one of the 5 OnLive consoles + Red Faction Armageddon from the OnLive Red Faction Giveaway.

Got my earbuds from Daily Steal today. They look sorta cheapy but hey, they were free and my sister needed new iPod earbuds so it's still a win.

Some new SWAG incoming... just a few items nothing HUGE Pictures below.

Here is the Disney Lithograph from the Vacation Club.

tarpmx.jpg

On the left is the nintendo 3DS accessories a small case to hold the 3DS in on the far left and a bigger case to the right which holds the 3DS and games wires etc. On the bottom of the 3DS case is the little mosquito patches from 1saleaday, in the middle is a guinness book of world records gamer edition, to the right of that is Wii Play motion prize pack i won that came with the game which you see and a Wii Motion Water bottle, And last but not least a Battle: Los Angeles BluRay/DVD combo disc movie :)

73ngbc.jpg

As i said before im still waiting on more items and as soon as i get them i will gladly take pictures for all of you :)!

Just picked up a 42" plasma LG flat-panel TV for $250 this weekend! Wasnt sure how big it was (it looks bigger than 42") so I just measured it and it is 41.5" :D

That will replace my 32" LCD. Not the biggest fan of plasma, but for $250 I couldnt pass it up! It still has the new stickers on it too, and a nice remote. Its from the end of 2008 but has been sitting in my buddy's storage for 1.5 years (only actually been used for 6 months).

So far, I have paid:

$70 for my Xbox 360 phat 250GB
$50 for my PS3 phat 40GB
$40 for my PSP 1001
$0 for my PSP Slim 2001 (won it for "free" off Listia)
$250 for my 42" Plasma HDTV

I have paid more for the stack of 50-60 video games stacked up by my new HDTV than I have for all my consoles and TV...lol! :p

If people want a pic, Ill post one. Its a pretty sick HDTV...Im just being lazy. :p (Its the LG42PG20 model).

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']WHERE THE SHAQ-FU DID YOU BUY A PS3 FOR $50!!!!! I hope you don't say Craigslist.[/QUOTE]

ROFL, funny story. Heres the short version:

I was playing disc golf in the park like I usually do on a weekend when I spot an old friend who I havent seen in years sitting in his car smoking. He looks like shit, but tells me he has this PS3 for sale for $50 (the pawn shop wouldnt take it because it was not complete with all the cords)! It didnt have any cords except for the power cord and 1 controller. No games. ...so I bit. I plugged it at one of the park seating areas and it powered up all good...so I paid him $50 and never saw him again.

It was probably the shadiest deal I ever made, but it was worth it for a PS3 :D

I had to buy a HDMI cable and a cable to charge the controller of course, so technically maybe it cost me $20 extra for the cords at the most.

[quote name='homerunrally02']Just got the free headphones but I forgot where I signed up for them...subpar quality and audio.[/QUOTE]
pretty sure those were from Dailysteals.com

Got my golf balls finally from Taylormade
bfq3p4.jpg

(sorry about the smudge marks on the black box lid I was waxing my car when the mail arrived)

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']ROFL, funny story. Heres the short version:

I was playing disc golf in the park like I usually do on a weekend when I spot an old friend who I havent seen in years sitting in his car smoking.
[/QUOTE]

Nice to see other disc golfers on here!

Just got a fancy golf grip in the mail today. I don't play, so that'll go to my brother-in-law.

The five free Tombstone pizza coupons from Hasbro are more up my alley. My wife and I love board games (we've got a closet full of them) and we had already bought several Hasbro games recently, so this was a great promotion. I had some sent to our families' addresses as well, so those should hopefully show up soon.

I also received Akimi Village (PS3) from NinjaBee and the new Half-Minute Hero (X360) from Marvelous. Nintendo has just confirmed that they've shipped Wii Play: Motion as well as the new Mystery Case Files. I should also get my hanafuda cards from the Club pretty soon.

I have received almost all of my magazines that i signed up for about 2-3 months ago.
  1. (2) different months of muscle and fitness both came same day
  2. Spin Magazine
  3. (2) different months of Maxim magazine
  4. Field and Stream Magazine
  5. (2) different Vintage Wine Posters
  6. Newsweek Magazine
  7. Lamkin golf grip
  8. Taylor Made set of (6) golf balls
  9. Random samples of everything
  10. (1) coupon of suave product
  11. Mortal Kombat Prima cards
This stuff has come over a week and a half.
I can take pics if anyone wants to see anything.

*edit also recieved the smallest pad lock in the world Expression: WTF!?

In the last week, I've got a Disney lithograph, Fallout 2, two mosquito patches, 3 UC3 beta codes, and a XBLIG game code.

I just won my first prize ever! Just a deck of mountain dew cards, and it won't come for 8-10 weeks but still.

Also got the mission icefly package thing, no idea what it is, but still exciting.

Nice little haul today. I got Gummy Bears Magical Medallions from Storm City Games, which wasn't terribly exciting, but I didn't know it was coming so it's nice to have a little surprise. More importantly, I got my Hanafuda cards, Wii Play: Motion (with controller), and MCF: Malgrave Incident from Nintendo. My wife and I love the Mystery Case Files games, so this should be a fun weekend for us.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']
I was playing disc golf in the park like I usually do on a weekend when I spot an old friend who I havent seen in years sitting in his car smoking. He looks like shit, but tells me he has this PS3 for sale for $50 (the pawn shop wouldnt take it because it was not complete with all the cords)! It didnt have any cords except for the power cord and 1 controller. No games. ...so I bit. I plugged it at one of the park seating areas and it powered up all good...so I paid him $50 and never saw him again.

It was probably the shadiest deal I ever made, but it was worth it for a PS3 :D[/QUOTE]

If it's heavier than usual, there's probably a brick inside.

I just received a Gucci Guilty sample and my first issue of Playboy. My thanks to those who provided the links to the offers.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']I just won my first prize ever! Just a deck of mountain dew cards, and it won't come for 8-10 weeks but still.[/QUOTE]
I won the retro skate deck like 2 weeks ago. Congrats to us :D

[quote name='popular penguin']I just received a Gucci Guilty sample and my first issue of Playboy. My thanks to those who provided the links to the offers.

I won the retro skate deck like 2 weeks ago. Congrats to us :D[/QUOTE]

Where is the link to the contest? Is it free entry or do you need a code?

I think I said this already but w/e.

So far I have only received the Schick Trimmer (Pretty great razor but I prefer my Fusion ProGlide Power, but not my much) and some Mosquito Patches.
Has anyone received the condoms yet? That's the only thing I remember ordering. The rest of the stuff are just a blur

[quote name='slowdive21']Thanks! I wish I would have heard about it sooner. Did you guys find this on CAG?[/QUOTE]

i found it on facebook

[quote name='jacknicklson']Got 2 more google laptops in today

That makes the 3 that I requested, whoop whoop![/QUOTE]

what? link?

[quote name='Waxxxz018']Got my tokens today from DigThatBox.com, ended up finding out what the secret word was too!

75f1ab.jpg

Atari Mindlink - Wow, what the hell were they thinking... Use the force!!! :wall:[/QUOTE]

Wow that was a real promo? Hopefully mine will show up. I thought it was for sure a spam site.

I got the tokens in today as well. Surprisingly I only entered my info meaning I was only eligible for the gold token, not the silver. I didn't provide the secret word, nor did I do the youtube method or whatever it was to get them both. I got both tokens though so it's fine with me :D

I also got a small package from Break Media. Contains a small sample of Degree deodorant and some cardboard 3-D glasses. Don't know why I got this, but won't complain.

Got that golf grip in the mail. Expecting a K Cup carousel from a contest win soon. Also got my Zelda posters from Club Nintendo. Decent week for 'free' stuff.

[quote name='Waxxxz018']Got my tokens today from DigThatBox.com, ended up finding out what the secret word was too!

75f1ab.jpg

Atari Mindlink - Wow, what the hell were they thinking... Use the force!!! :wall:[/QUOTE]

I got these in the mail as well, what the heck are they and what are they used for? Do they even have any value?

[quote name='jacknicklson']My k'nex luigi came

And to who asked about the laptops, they don't have to be returned[/QUOTE]

Whoa! Are they still available?!

[quote name='Parkerktm']I got these in the mail as well, what the heck are they and what are they used for? Do they even have any value?[/QUOTE]

I got them both in the mail too. As for your question, no they do not have any real value. They hand these coins out at E3 to promote their site, they're kind of cool though.

[quote name='GenPirate']I got them both in the mail too. As for your question, no they do not have any real value. They hand these coins out at E3 to promote their site, they're kind of cool though.[/QUOTE]

okay thank you

bread's done
Back