What have you received recently?

Received my Ocarina of Time 3D OST in the mail today. Slight small crack near the top, but otherwise, it's barely noticeable. Can't wait to listen to it while going to & from classes.

got the schick trimmer and worx energy drink yesterday....worx went to a friend, and the schick is...well crap...the trimmer part is nice, but can't say I like the razor side at all, of course I had a week growth going on so even my standard razor had trouble finishing the job

Todays mail: a free hard case for my phone from cellpig.com, 1st issue of Car & Driver and Truckin arrived and a coupon for a free pack of Jif peanut butter to go.

[quote name='COLDblood']Todays mail: a free hard case for my phone from cellpig.com, 1st issue of Car & Driver and Truckin arrived and a coupon for a free pack of Jif peanut butter to go.[/QUOTE]

I picked my JIF yesterday, it is actually a really nice product giveaway.

Got a Xbox 360 Slim, A portal 2 Shirt and LA noire Sticker, Duke nukem balls of steel editon, Ghost recon Swag shirt from E3, Alice the Madness returns xbox 360 game, Split Reason Sticker pack from twitter, Nintendo Mystery Case Files video game and swag pack, 25$ Subway gift card, Another 25$ subway gift card + 25$ Champs Gift card + Jillian Micheals Workout DVD, A sweet spiderpodium from Breffo that holds my ipod or another mobile devices, Guild Wars Eye of the north PC game, Rockband 3 xbox 360 game, Assasins Creed print of ezio from e3 + Rage,Skyrim,Prey Keychains also from e3, 2 1600 Microsoft points cards from twitter, Some XLBA games including Trenched, Lucha Fury, Marvel Pinball fx2 tables, Full house poker, Half minute Hero, Annihilation cod map pack, Galaga Legions DX, Section 8 Map pack, Ms splosion man. Im trying to think if there's anything else thats all i can really think of that i recently got in the mail and or online :) I'll post more if i receive some more items!!

[quote name='popular penguin']Were all of those from CAG? Because I don't recall seeing those being prizes from our (CAG) contests.[/QUOTE]

Most of them are from contests on twitter.. and facebook also.

[quote name='Tsel']Call me a non-believer, but I call bullshit. Like they say, pics or it didn't happen.[/QUOTE]

It would take me a really long time to get everything together to take a pic of.. I will try but im not lying lol. Take a look at past posts of pics of things ive won i dont lie.

[quote name='Tsel']I just doubt because I've never been lucky enough to win anything like that. Consider me envious.[/QUOTE]

I understand you i probably wouldnt believe it either, i dont even believe it and its all in front of me lol.

I got my stuff from House Party today & my tokens from DigThatBox.com.

[quote name='volcombrandon']Got a Xbox 360 Slim, A portal 2 Shirt and LA noire Sticker, Duke nukem balls of steel editon, Ghost recon Swag shirt from E3, Alice the Madness returns xbox 360 game, Split Reason Sticker pack from twitter, Nintendo Mystery Case Files video game and swag pack, 25$ Subway gift card, Another 25$ subway gift card + 25$ Champs Gift card + Jillian Micheals Workout DVD, A sweet spiderpodium from Breffo that holds my ipod or another mobile devices, Guild Wars Eye of the north PC game, Rockband 3 xbox 360 game, Assasins Creed print of ezio from e3 + Rage,Skyrim,Prey Keychains also from e3, 2 1600 Microsoft points cards from twitter, Some XLBA games including Trenched, Lucha Fury, Marvel Pinball fx2 tables, Full house poker, Half minute Hero, Annihilation cod map pack, Galaga Legions DX, Section 8 Map pack, Ms splosion man. Im trying to think if there's anything else thats all i can really think of that i recently got in the mail and or online :) I'll post more if i receive some more items!![/QUOTE]

:drool::drool::drool: I'm soooooo jealous of you & your amazing luck! By the way, when did you get your Assassin Creed Ezio print? I haven't got mine yet.

[quote name='Wchillinman']I got my stuff from House Party today & my tokens from DigThatBox.com.

:drool::drool::drool: I'm soooooo jealous of you & your amazing luck! By the way, when did you get your Assassin Creed Ezio print? I haven't got mine yet.[/QUOTE]

Got it a few weeks ago actually, who did you win it from??

...just kill me now. Let Volcom do it, he's the one who did this to me, with his constant winning... I might have some nice stuff to come back home to when I get off this vacation.

25zrts9.png

• Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack
  • $50 Amazon GC from Braintest study
  • $20 Target GC from Plum District
  • $25 Best Buy GC from complaining to CS
  • $50 Visa GC from Kognito study
  • $25 Gamestop GC from E-Rewards

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']
25zrts9.png

• Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack
  • $50 Amazon GC from Braintest study
  • $20 Target GC from Plum District
  • $25 Best Buy GC from complaining to CS
  • $50 Visa GC from Kognito study
  • $25 Gamestop GC from E-Rewards
[/QUOTE]

NICE!!
How'd you get that Target Gift Card?

[quote name='The Bryant']NICE!!
How'd you get that Target Gift Card?[/QUOTE]

It is a special offer that Plum District runs from time to time. You had to recruit 3 friends/family members on one day.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Today marks the 2 week mark for those 3 microsoft games. I went to check my email today to see the delivery period, and somehow the email was gone, deleted.[/QUOTE]

That's strange. I just found my email by searching for Verizon: "Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery." Looks like we'll have to give it some more time. Kind of surprised I haven't gotten a cancellation email.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']It is a special offer that Plum District runs from time to time. You had to recruit 3 friends/family members on one day.

That's strange. I just found my email by searching for Verizon: "Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery." Looks like we'll have to give it some more time. Kind of surprised I haven't gotten a cancellation email.[/QUOTE]

I did the same. I thought the time period was 2-3 weeks instead. Let's see what happens between 14 days. Here's hoping I can get Reach even though people are finding the legendary edition super cheap at BB

[quote name='volcombrandon']Got it a few weeks ago actually, who did you win it from??[/QUOTE]

Same place you won yours from, Marooners' Rock, which makes me nervous. Did it come through USPS?

free Harley-Davidson Glasses from Costalcontacts.com Paid $10 Shipping worth it!
DVD from 1saleAday friend gate.
playboy issue #4 August
country bob coupon for Free Bottle
mighty dog citizen Kit with Free Kong Toy
n my wife got a couple things i didnt open ill find out whats in them packages when i get home

[quote name='koch1987']free Harley-Davidson Glasses from Costalcontacts.com Paid $10 Shipping worth it!
DVD from 1saleAday friend gate.
playboy issue #4 August
country bob coupon for Free Bottle
mighty dog citizen Kit with Free Kong Toy
n my wife got a couple things i didnt open ill find out whats in them packages when i get home[/QUOTE]

what movie was it? I was going to sign up but was afraid it would be some really low budget movie.

[quote name='bennihana123']Damn Volcom where do you find these twitter contests?[/QUOTE]

All over man just follow 1 up to as many im following now it keeps going lol once you follow so many.

Got a razor/trimmer today.
Kinda wish people would stop entering contests for stuff on Twitter that they've already won before. I'm tired of seeing the same shaqfu-ing people on my twitter feed winning the same crap. I mean hey, send it my way lol, because my luck is crap.

[quote name='COLDblood']what movie was it? I was going to sign up but was afraid it would be some really low budget movie.[/QUOTE]

O dont worry it was... it was 20 hold western movies in like a 3 dvd set = S ..... Here dad i got you somthing haha!

Got my Dog Citizenship Kit with the Kong toy in today. Wish the Kong toy was larger as I only have large dogs, but free is free.

Also got the drinking straw glasses from 1SaleADay. Sadly, it was broken in SIX places, so it is useless. It went straight into the garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh, when I saw that Infamous 2 was the prize last month, I immediately applied. Just got accepted this month, so I missed out. So bummed.
At least I can get a poster and a game I can't play this month! Oy vey.

I got Grubbins on Ice today from a contest. Cool stuff.

Like many others, I got Infamous 2 and the glasses today. And I got the dog citizenship kit with kong yesterday; that went to my family because I don't have any dogs. Can't stand the damn things, but I thought their dogs might get a kick out of the toy.

Oh, also got my coupon for free peanut butter, which I need to redeem. Also got two free buffets at John's Incredible Pizza for being a secret shopper.

How many of you have actually used the razor/trimmer? I finally used mine the other day to trim my beard and it works really well. I hate shaving my beard off, so having this thing is great; should help me survive the summer heat.

got Ken Fisher’s Debunkery book... came with a letter saying i had one a contest.... dont remember entering a contest.... anyone want a free book???

just my luck... everyone on here who wins a contest gets a Nintendo video games, laptops.... i get a book.. lmao

bread's done
Back