What have you received recently?

Somehow I managed to win Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition from IGN's game show "Free Sh1t." Just randomly showed up in the mail today!

jgql5k.png

Got my Dog Citizens or whatever it was box in yesterday, came with the Kong toy and the M collar tag thang. The tag was a bit too big for the pups (They're Pomeranian Pugs, very small) but they absolutely love that toy.

Would very much like to know where I can sign up to start receiving all this big stuff. :)

[quote name='Royal High Knight']god you people are lucky as hell[/QUOTE]

ill send you my awesome book!! im not greedy ill share! lol

I finally received my Assassin's Creed Revelations print from Marooners' Rock that they got from Ubisoft Studios. It was bigger than I excepted; it was about 21" tall x 14" wide. They also threw in the promotional first chapter of Assassin's Creed The Secret Crusade, an Atari patch & an Atari Warlords patch.

p1040105d.jpg

Also here's a picture of the Simpsons models I received last week from Sly Comics.

p1040107y.jpg

I'm here at comic con and today I got CoD Black Ops, Transformers dark of the moon, and I won The Darkness twitter contest and got the awesome statue!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']god you people are lucky as hell[/QUOTE]

They are lucky because they sit on their computer all day checking facebook and twitter for contests, code drops, and random giveaways.
I can't tell you how many of the names posting in this topic I see everywhere I enter contests.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']You won a contest or were you actually there.[/QUOTE]

I won a contest. I wish I actually went. :(

I got my LED Flashlight from Marlboro, completely forgot I signed up for their site. It's small, but my god is it bright. Very good quality for being free.

[quote name='T9X69']I got my LED Flashlight from Marlboro, completely forgot I signed up for their site. It's small, but my god is it bright. Very good quality for being free.[/QUOTE]
Got mine too and I'm really impressed. This is the best LED flashlight I've ever seen. I've got a nice set that I've been using for a few years, but none of them are bright as this little sucker.

In addition to that, I also received some ear plugs and a cow marker (not sure why I got that).

Damn! I knew I should've used that Malbaro link. I just ignored it 'cause I thought it was some free cigs or something. xD
Is the link still live?

Got 10 tickets for that Tekken movie tomorrow via a FB contest on Namdai's official Tekken fanpage.

Haven't played the games before but it should be a decent movie I'd imagine since the company is doing it this time.

[quote name='The Bryant']Damn! I knew I should've used that Malbaro link. I just ignored it 'cause I thought it was some free cigs or something. xD
Is the link still live?[/QUOTE]

I believe so

[quote name='ShawnCollier']Got 10 tickets for that Tekken movie tomorrow via a FB contest on Namdai's official Tekken fanpage.

Haven't played the games before but it should be a decent movie I'd imagine since the company is doing it this time.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. Is each coupon redeem able for one free copy of the movie? Blu-Ray or DVD?

Sounds like theater tickets since they're doing a limited screening of the movie.

I got a coupon for a free pack of Skittles or Starburst from a contest. Also won a pair of movie tickets from the Moviefone contest. Nothing major, but it's free.

[quote name='T9X69']I got my LED Flashlight from Marlboro, completely forgot I signed up for their site. It's small, but my god is it bright. Very good quality for being free.[/QUOTE]

Ya got mine the other day you are right the thing is pretty solid and as bright or brighter then my maglite

2 Toy Story Vinylmation figures. Rex and Hamm.
Also got a Darth Vader figure, but I paid for that. Also expecting a 9-inch robot vinylmation figure I bought this Friday.

I got my scion military care package today it came in a scion bag that had a 2gb flash drive,beanie,t-shirt,scion racing dvd,deck of cards,headphones,pen,key chain, and lip balm.

Got my marlboro flash light (really nice and bright!!) aveeno shampoo, jif 8 pack peanut butter coupon! Still waiting for my pepsi max shirt as of First week of June I wonder what's taking so long??

I won a pair of binoculars in a contest last month and they finally got here, when I looked them up I found out that they retail for $440! Sweet, I don't know if I have a use for them, but I guess I'll have to try now.

[quote name='COLDblood']Just won "Dead Block" from GamingOgre.com and "From Dust" from xbox facebook contest. I never win... so I am feeling good today![/QUOTE]

Nah i think it's karma. It's for all the codes that you give out from time to time. Whether they be avatar things or actual arcade games. You deserve it congrats!! :applause::applause:

Got Fight Night Round 3 from Goozex and my orders from goHastings consisting of Bully: Scholarship Edition and Bayonetta. All for 360.

Storm City sent me another game called Treasure Chase. I don't know a whole lot about it yet, but I'm hoping it's good. Had to go to a funeral today, so I haven't even had a chance to open it up!

Got my copy of Alan Wake Limited Collector's Edition from Amazon. I paid for it with credit though.

Sure I already beat it and both DLCs for it, and got the 1500/1500 GS for it, but I just wanted this for the collector's shelf mostly. It's nice to have the book and such that it comes with.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']It's nice to have the book and such that it comes with.[/QUOTE]
Yes... plus the collectors edition has the bonus disk to unlock the avatar award

[quote name='COLDblood']Yes... plus the collectors edition has the bonus disk to unlock the avatar award[/QUOTE]

Already had the avatar award :p Buddy of mine had the limited edition and let me borrow the disc to get it.

Got a designer cell phone carrier from 1saleaday.. made my wife happy. don't remember ordering it but o'well lol... got copy of Lego Magazine and some other random stuff i cant think of

bread's done
Back