What have you received recently?

Got another mosquito repellent patch from 1SaleADay, I already got my 2 before...odd. Got my wallet LED light, thing's not nearly as bright as I had hoped for.

Still waiting on that "Mystery Prize" or whatever it was from 1SaleADay...

got my first thing from 1saleaday the Brest Cancer pin....
Hey should we make a 1saleaday thread so we don't make a new thread everytime there is a giveaway?

Broke my phone on Friday so I can take pics:
Golf grip from Black Widow, 2 bags of Craisons from Smiley360, My 2nd Luigi from K'nex, Keychain from Zazzle, 18”x24” canvas print from Artscow, 2 $5 gas cards from Kellogg's, Funco Notorious B.I.G vinyl figure from SaveMore.com, $25 Gamestop from E-Rewards,20 Blockbuster express rentals from E-Rewards, Hotwheels Treasure Hunt '53 Cadillac from local card shop giveaway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a mosquito patch from 1saleaday today. I was too late to request one when they were doing that as the free thing so I am wondering why they sent me one.

IMG_6680.jpg

IMG_6679.jpg

[quote name='COLDblood']$500 Gamestop card? nice...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty unreal. Not sure if I should grab a Vita or just blow it all on games for the next year or so.

I am giving the 3DS to my wife. We bought a teal one when it came out, so we both got one now.

The contest was on the Gamestop site around the time the 3DS game out. I wrote a couple sentences about why I was looking forward to the 3DS and a few months later I got a call out of the blue. Pleasant surprise and definitely my best haul ever.

[quote name='newslowsad']Yeah, pretty unreal. Not sure if I should grab a Vita or just blow it all on games for the next year or so.

I am giving the 3DS to my wife. We bought a teal one when it came out, so we both got one now.

The contest was on the Gamestop site around the time the 3DS game out. I wrote a couple sentences about why I was looking forward to the 3DS and a few months later I got a call out of the blue. Pleasant surprise and definitely my best haul ever.[/QUOTE]

I think it would be almost anyone's big haul. A vita does sound nice, even though I know for certain the next generation of consoles are going to be showed next year and then released that following year, but hell it's your GC congrats man. Lucky S.O.B

anti mosquito patch.... thanks for the free random gift 1 sale a day! :O It's... AMAZING! lol was so hoping for a book marker

Today I received my poster from PlayStation's House Party & my cancer awareness pin from 1saleaday.

Also, Surprisingly I got this
A full-size Squier by Fender Stratocaster guitar/controller that I apparently won from that Schick Rock Band 3 Promotion Instant Win Game.

p1040110.jpg

placed an order for 400 msp from Bing rewards and less than 100 pts away from another 400 msp on my wife's bing rewards account
looking to use those to get fruit nija kinect next week or soon there after (although i should save them for the COD Blops rezurrection map pack at the end of the month. but that's what my survey spot points will be used for)

[quote name='Wolfen2k7']anti mosquito patch.... thanks for the free random gift 1 sale a day! :O It's... AMAZING! lol was so hoping for a book marker[/QUOTE]

AHHHH
That's where it came from. i was opening it infront of my mother and it's a square package with a circular piece in the middle, it straight up looks like a condom.

I flipped it over and was confused as to why this was mailed to me and it went into the trash. hahahaha

Got another 1saleaday mosquito patch that I didn't order, guess that was my "surprise item" that I've been waiting over a month for. LAME!

[quote name='sgt.bludhound']Finally got my pepsi max shirt!! It's awesome and really nice!! Well free is always nice[/QUOTE]

yes for a free shirt its heavy cotton... nice change from the shirts I can see my tattoos through.

Got a free umbrella in the mail, will come in real useful during August :roll:

[quote name='IIBlazer']Got another 1saleaday mosquito patch that I didn't order, guess that was my "surprise item" that I've been waiting over a month for. LAME![/QUOTE]

Same here. It took so long that I was hoping it was gonna be something better but alas, no.

Friday was a big, big day for me. I got a broken breast cancer awareness pin, a tiny box of Honey Nut Cheerios (about 1/2 cup), and a pack of gum with an ID badge. All in the same day!

Beat that, suckers.

[quote name='COLDblood']yes for a free shirt its heavy cotton... nice change from the shirts I can see my tattoos through.

[/QUOTE]

You should show off your tats...That dolphin has gotta swim!

[quote name='slowdive21']That dolphin has gotta swim![/QUOTE]

Well I was going to go with the classic Yin-Yang but the dolphin in the wave break just seemed more manly to me.

Pocket Light bulb arrived today from Dailydeals... The light is pretty dim not sure how useful it will be.

Got a pack of Five gum Swerve flavor and a Test subject badge from The Human Preservation Project. Gum is pretty good. When you open the pack of gum tt says "Your experiment awaits" and has a code printed on there as well as a QR code (the codes you scan with your smart phone).

I got my wisdom teeth out. So recently I recieved oral surgery!
I also got mosquito patches from 1saleaday. Thrilling I know. I never get any of the exciting cool prizes.

IMG_0007.jpg
just got my flashlight in the mail. totally forgot about that. someone made a post about it ages ago you had to sign up for some cigarette website.

[quote name='crazedimp321']Got a pack of Five gum Swerve flavor and a Test subject badge from The Human Preservation Project. Gum is pretty good. When you open the pack of gum tt says "Your experiment awaits" and has a code printed on there as well as a QR code (the codes you scan with your smart phone).[/QUOTE]
Can you post a photo of the back of the ID with the QR code and funny symbols?

I received my two-slice toaster/ single egg-cooker/ sliced meat warmer from an I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! contest. I haven't decided it it's useful enough in a family of four, given that it only cooks one egg at a time... I may give it to a relative. The college-aged almost-step-nephews could probably live on egg mock-muffins, but my little kiddos want to use it.

Awesome. I just got my Taylor Made golf balls and the Hartz dog kit. The dog kit includes: A dog brush, huge box of treats, big bottle of shampoo, and an awesome squeaky toy. Pretty nice.

UPS just dropped off a Vans Warped Tour Skate Deck that I won from a Snagola/Vans Warped Tour Contest on facebook! Not quite sure if I feel like spending a ton of money on wheels/trucks and all that junk...this might just end up as a wall decoration.

just cashed in 1500 points from survey spot, and sent $15 to my paypal. used that to turn into 1200 msp. used 800 points to pick up fruit ninja kinect. the kids are going to love it.

once i get my next set of 400 msp from bing rewards, i will have 1200 msp again (has 400 msp earlier in the week form bing rewards) i will pick up the CODBlops zombies map pack on the 23rd.

bread's done
Back