What have you received recently?

Everett Studio Piano 1986 - Craigslist

It was missing a bottom wheel. Already replaced it and plan to repaint it for the kids.

[quote name='dungonmaster316']how do yall find out and get all these kool stuff, am i missing something epic??????????????/ help me[/QUOTE]

Really depends on where you live and how much work you're willing to put in.

I pick up the free newspapers every morning here in NYC. I scan them strictly for free promotions. Mainly movie tickets, plays and amusement park stuff.

I use Googie/ig and have an app that scans Craigslist for me by my zip for the things I'm interested in:

Comics
Books
Bikes (I usually end up getting them and either reselling/donating for a tax write off or give them to ppl I know that need them.)
Computers *same as above*
Statues
Weapons
Musical Instruments (These I either keep for my family and/or donate them to the local schools and non-profits for a tax write off)
Model Rocketry
Lego Mindstorms

I'm tapped into any and all coupon systems in my area and spend about 30 to 45 mins a week clipping and printing coupons for food. On average I can take a grocery of $250 to $300 a month and lower it down to under $50 or less.

Here is an OK guide on how to get that started - http://www.livingwellspendingless.com/beginners-guide-to-coupons/thebeginners-guide-to-coupons-2/

Also because NYC Park and Club circuit it always competing for patrons you can use that to your advantage and have a free event lined up every weekend for the family or strictly for the adults.

Been rocking like this since the 80's though so it will take some time but after while you will automatically draw this stuff to you. There is very little I pay for that is full price these days.

Received my money clip from DailySteals.com

6323009688_eede182a0c.jpg

I entered some blog contest to win a ps3 game, but instead I won some OnLive game codes for Osmos and Braid (i dont have onlive)
first to pm me gets them

[quote name='Megazell']Really depends on where you live and how much work you're willing to put in.

I pick up the free newspapers every morning here in NYC. I scan them strictly for free promotions. Mainly movie tickets, plays and amusement park stuff.

I use Googie/ig and have an app that scans Craigslist for me by my zip for the things I'm interested in:

Comics
Books
Bikes (I usually end up getting them and either reselling/donating for a tax write off or give them to ppl I know that need them.)
Computers *same as above*
Statues
Weapons
Musical Instruments (These I either keep for my family and/or donate them to the local schools and non-profits for a tax write off)
Model Rocketry
Lego Mindstorms

I'm tapped into any and all coupon systems in my area and spend about 30 to 45 mins a week clipping and printing coupons for food. On average I can take a grocery of $250 to $300 a month and lower it down to under $50 or less.

Here is an OK guide on how to get that started - http://www.livingwellspendingless.com/beginners-guide-to-coupons/thebeginners-guide-to-coupons-2/

Also because NYC Park and Club circuit it always competing for patrons you can use that to your advantage and have a free event lined up every weekend for the family or strictly for the adults.

Been rocking like this since the 80's though so it will take some time but after while you will automatically draw this stuff to you. There is very little I pay for that is full price these days.[/QUOTE]

thanks man, crazy didnt know about this stuff, preciate the help

Everyday i read these boards and cant belive you people win all these prizes..

Well today i come home and sitting there is a 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab :)

Thank you Taco Bell and thank you CAG for showing me the contest :)

Today I come home to a fedex package with a gears of war belt buckle. I did not order and I'm pretty sure I didn't enter anything recently but hey it was free

[quote name='Filoleg']got my MW3 shipped, which I paid only $35 for[/QUOTE]

That's not free.

[quote name='Foladar']What "Free Stuff" and Contest wins have you gotten lately? Feel free to scan or snap a photo of your recent swag, include it here with a link and show it off! No spam, no trading it, etc .. just advertise your new goodies. This is a trial thread, depending on usage.

You should include these to make it easier:
Name of said free stuff
Link of said free stuff

Opinional but suggested:
Photo of said free stuff

Lets try not to clutter the thread with postings about the free stuff, but rather just include posts of what you've received (not sent for).
Nothing from referrals. Free stuff and contest wins only!
[/QUOTE]

Reading is becoming a lost art.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Free Tickets to Wicked - NYPL - Community Credits - Donating these to another
3 Free Tickets to War Horse - NYPL - Community Credits - Going to see this with the ladies

Free Bowflex - PR3000 - Craigslist - Donated it to Outreach Center for at risked teens.

[quote name='Megazell']That's not free.

Reading is becoming a lost art.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Free Tickets to Wicked - NYPL - Community Credits - Donating these to another
3 Free Tickets to War Horse - NYPL - Community Credits - Going to see this with the ladies

Free Bowflex - PR3000 - Craigslist - Donated it to Outreach Center for at risked teens.[/QUOTE]

sorry, to compensate:

Today I've got a confirmation email, that I've won Pokemon giveaway, and I am getting free trading card starting pack (expected 3DS, but well, at least it is free)

6 Free Movie Tickets - The Descendants - Village Voice Promotions
6 Free Movie Tickets - Melancholia - NYU Film Group
6 Free Movie Tickets - J. Edgar - NYC Public Library Coupon Bin - Kingsbridge Branch (4 Left as of 10:30 AM EST)

3 Free Tickets Happy Feet 2 - NYC Mott Haven Library - Community Bulletin Board

Talked to my Microsoft Rep yesterday.

Gave me the promo cards for Child of Eden, Carnival Games Monkey See Monkey Do, and for Gunstringer/Fruit Ninja Kinect.

Also gave me a code for 3 months gold time and 2 codes for Call of Duty: Elite.

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Talked to my Microsoft Rep yesterday.

Gave me the promo cards for Child of Eden, Carnival Games Monkey See Monkey Do, and for Gunstringer/Fruit Ninja Kinect.

Also gave me a code for 3 months gold time and 2 codes for Call of Duty: Elite.[/QUOTE]

How and why did he give you all that crap?

[quote name='IIBlazer']How and why did he give you all that crap?[/QUOTE]

lol I couldn't tell you exactly WHY he did, but I just started talking to him about stuff coming out.

He was there to add promo cards to the existing Kinect bundles (Both the Kinect by itself or the 360 bundles), started talking about how I had to pay more for my Kinect, but I didn't get any of the free games they come with now and.... Voilà!

[quote name='Gram']X-Factor poster arrived today.
What am I going to do with this.[/QUOTE]

When I get free posters of suck stuff...I give it to the kids, turn it over to the white side and use it for arts and craft. If it's double sided, I tape it brick and return to sender.

Beats, Rhymes & Life: "The Travels Of A Tribe Called Quest" from a member on here who did a giveaway for following him on Twitter. Cheers!

ordered 100 msp from my account on bing rewards and 400 msp on my wifes account. this was via a promo to get 100 msp for 100 bing points (as apposed to the 100 msp for 150 bing points)

6 Free Movie Tickets - Happy Feet 2 - Kingsbridge Library Bulletin Board
2 Free Movie Tickets - A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas - Lunchclub.com

1 Pair Size 17 Men's Timberland PRO 6-Inch Steel Toe -

Last edited:
I just got a Gears of War 3 COG Coaster set from the Gamestop Go Commando thing a while back. Didn't even know that I won, it just randomly came in the mail today. Still, meh, wish I got something better.

NBA 2K12 for PS3 from House Party. Got the MJ cover! :D
I might even give him the NBA 2k12 poster that I'm expecting soon. Also from HouseParty

Btw I don't know if I mentioned it here, but I got a few free posters from Movember. Expecting to receive random swag from them later on. They said the donation box I ordered was was on back order, so i guess the swag stuff is gonna arrive with the donation box, or at least I hope so. gotta raise awareness for prostate cancer, bro!

EDIT: Does anyone know the trade in value of the game for GameStop? Gonna need the money for a pre-order I made.

Last edited by a moderator:
uncharted 3 x2
uncharted wrist cuffs and journal
mw3
saints row 3
800 msp
tons of avatar gear
5.99 psn vouchers x7
worms golf

and thats all that made it to me so far there are a few things on the way but i like to add them to the list once i have them
in my hands

[quote name='sir-fly']uncharted 3 x2
uncharted wrist cuffs and journal
mw3
saints row 3
800 msp
tons of avatar gear
5.99 psn vouchers x7
worms golf

and thats all that made it to me so far there are a few things on the way but i like to add them to the list once i have them
in my hands[/QUOTE]

How?

[quote name='wuxbustah8']How?[/QUOTE]

uncharted 3 x2 ------ subway
uncharted wrist cuffs and journal ---subway
mw3 ------- gamestop promo /gamestop card
saints row 3 -------gamestop/gamestop card
800 msp------xbox dashboard
tons of avatar gear---twitter/facebook/here
5.99 psn vouchers x7----psu
worms golf...twitter

every body dance-------houseparty
i will update my list once a get something else for this month

It's been an awesome week so far. Got another $25 GS gift card from e-rewards, 400 msp from Bing, $20 PayPal from Opinion Outpost, another issue of Maxim and three Coke Zeros from doing a survey.

Nice NBA 2k12 poster featuring all three of the possible cover athletes. It's pretty awesome. Got it from Houseparty.
Christmas Issue of PlayBoy...Not sure about this, but I may have won a $500 giftcard to RedStar "World Wear"
Came packed in the plastic that hides the cover. I'm not sure if I can even use it. Did anyone else receive a card?

bread's done
Back