What HDTV do you have just begging for a Xbox 360?

Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
With only a handful of games for the PC to satisfy it and playing the 480i games on my consoles I must say it's almost makes me feel like I wasted my money on my TV. BUT NO MORE, in a week it will be fullfilled! Anyone else feel the same way?

IMG_1709.jpg

since people like specs
37" LCD TV 1080p (1920x1080) native res. 8 ms response time

Also lets see some HDTV sets Huzzah for the HDTV revolutionn!!

[quote name='Maynard']i'll take a picture later but i got a http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4125_277940811,00.html

and no i did not pay $10,000 for it i ran the store that we sold them out of so i got them at accomadation.

Also have a 27" Sony HDTV

what about sound systems, lets brag about that too OP change your topic for sound systems too Ogg :p[/QUOTE]

Would, but games have been using 5.1 dolby on the Xbox plentifully so i've never felt my sound system crying out like my tv =) This is the HDTV revolution! :D

I have a 55" Mitsubishi RP HDTV. I cannot wait to get my 360 running on it. I have pics, but my main PC is down until tomorrow.

[quote name='Maynard']i'll take a picture later but i got a http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4125_277940811,00.html

and no i did not pay $10,000 for it i ran the store that we sold them out of so i got them at accomadation.

Also have a 27" Sony HDTV

what about sound systems, lets brag about that too OP change your topic for sound systems too Ogg :p[/QUOTE]

Ok so lets get all this straight...... You work at EB, you had a 3 way with Jenna Jameson AND you have a $10,000 tv?????:roll: I can't wait to see your sound system, it's probably Puff Daddy......

okay i would call bullshit on several counts. first off anyone who would have a three way with jenna jameson (unless it was two guys, so they could wrap it up) involving their girlfriend is insane, and as i recall jenna jameson said the only person she will have sex with anymore is her girlfriend (forgot what her name is, maybe jill kelly? thats just a guess). secondly, if u RAN an electronics store, working at an EB would be more than a step down. thirdly, its generally not good business practice to give employees $10,000 worth of merchandise for the hell of it

[quote name='$hady']Ok so lets get all this straight...... You work at EB, you had a 3 way with Jenna Jameson AND you have a $10,000 tv?????:roll: I can't wait to see your sound system, it's probably Puff Daddy......[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sulmona']okay i would call bullshit on several counts. first off anyone who would have a three way with jenna jameson (unless it was two guys, so they could wrap it up) involving their girlfriend is insane, and as i recall jenna jameson said the only person she will have sex with anymore is her girlfriend (forgot what her name is, maybe jill kelly? thats just a guess). secondly, if u RAN an electronics store, working at an EB would be more than a step down. thirdly, its generally not good business practice to give employees $10,000 worth of merchandise for the hell of it[/QUOTE]

I still would bet money that the avatar is a internet "teen" model. I swear i've seen her before, i'm just to lazy to look just to prove some dude who loves to make stuff up on the internet wrong.

Anyone wanna look at t&a and try to find her? Huge list of girls on the left..

NSFW!!!
http://www.extendedgalleries.com/
NSFW!!!

well, getting something at accomadation isn't rare, it's something I've done many times working at CC (buying things directly from manufacturer at a nice discount)

I'm waiting to put my 360 on my 50" Sony Grand Wega rearprojection lcd.

remember what i said man i told you no one would believe me thats why i dont bother posting the story. I dont care if no one believes me, i'll upload pics when i get home of my AV and Sound setup

the pic with jenna jameson is probably from some adult video convention, since i know for a fact that jenna stopped fucking (besides 1 person) a few years ago

edit: i notice he took down his pic with jenna as well..., also i went to yahoo image search typed in jenna lap, got several pics similar to his of guys with jenna sitting on them, bet they all fucked her too right?

[quote name='$hady']I still would bet money that the avatar is a internet "teen" model. I swear i've seen her before, i'm just to lazy to look just to prove some dude who loves to make stuff up on the internet wrong.

Anyone wanna look at t&a and try to find her? Huge list of girls on the left..

NSFW!!!
http://www.extendedgalleries.com/
NSFW!!![/QUOTE]

I have a 32" Sony WEGA HD-ready TV. It's four years old, need to buy a new set soon. Widescreen with 720p support would be great. :)
4.jpg

Toshiba 65HX81 HDTV Ready Rear Projection for the family room (1080i)

Dell 42" HDTV Plasma in the bedroom. (720p)

I'm interested to see the difference in picture between both in HDTV when I get my 360.

[quote name='daphatty']
HTPC001.jpg

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Only thing missing is a decent surround sound system. I think the bose 3-2-1 system will fit in nicely here, don't you?[/QUOTE]
Bose in complete crap unless your willing to spend 5 grand on there top end speakers. I would recommend Onkyo.

[quote name='Odenat']Bose in complete crap unless your willing to spend 5 grand on there top end speakers. I would recommend Onkyo.[/QUOTE]

While I can't argue that a $5K bose setup is far superior than the $1k 3-2-1 system I will disagree that the 3-2-1 system is crap. It's perfect for its intended purpose, great sound in a compact package. And, IMO, it does that very well. Plus, look at my setup. Where the heck am I going to put an Onkyo head unit and all the additional equipment I will need? :lol:

[quote name='Odenat']Bose in complete crap unless your willing to spend 5 grand on there top end speakers. I would recommend Onkyo.[/QUOTE]

Actually they aren't crap... I have them and they've held up really well. And they weren't 5 grand. They were 2. And I'm happy with my purchase. You can see onf the speakers in my pic... below the TV.

i have a 30 inch sanyo widescreen hdtv(1080i). it's hooked up to a 7.1 onkyo sound system. for the price, the picture is good. the sound system is what set's it off though. 8 total speakers and the receiver for just over 400 dollars, AND it sounds INCREDIBLE. the tv was $550 at wal-mart.

Well, I HAD a 57" Widescreen Sony (Rear Projection CRT) waiting. Until it fucking broke on Sunday morning. One of the color tubes inside is busted, good thing for that warranty :)

EDIT: Heh, I have the KP57WS520 as well. Same as Xecutioner and Ruined.

also, i don't quite understand the bose 321 system. you get 2 small speakers and a small sub for $1000? i actually bought the same set up for $25. i guess they have to pay their engineers somehow.

26" Samsung Tube HDTV with HDMI & built-in tuner. The 360 better be worth it because I bought the TV just to play on (got it cheapass style, open box).

[quote name='Sulmona']the pic with jenna jameson is probably from some adult video convention, since i know for a fact that jenna stopped fucking (besides 1 person) a few years ago

edit: i notice he took down his pic with jenna as well..., also i went to yahoo image search typed in jenna lap, got several pics similar to his of guys with jenna sitting on them, bet they all fucked her too right?[/QUOTE]

i was asked to take it down you fucken tool, lick a dick you god damn cock pad

[quote name='$hady']Your tv might not be as nice as the one I drooled over earlier but I really like your enertainment center phatty.[/QUOTE]

Target furniture my friend. True cheap ass. :D

Sulmona - Stop thread crapping and watch the use of the F word.

Maynard - I realize you were provoked but be the better man and ignore him.

Everyone, lets keep this thread on topic as it adds value to the site. I'm enjoying this thread but I will lock it if you force me to.

Honestly buying components seperately usually yields better performance from what a bunch of audiophiles tell me. However I personally don't care too much about sound so i've had the same Creative DTTS3500 speakers for a long time since college.

At work whenever we're checking out speaker systems one of my audiophile coworkers always tells me about how they're all a ripoff hehe. But in the end if I do upgrade i'll prob get the nice logitech ones :D

And yeah, as much as I don't like dell the notebook was too good a price to refuse. It's almost a year old now tho hehe. The Battery life hasnt been the best but it's been good to me for as much as I use it. Which as of late hasnt been much haha.

bread's done
Back