What is cheapest price for a memory foam pillow?

I would try ebay, I got my dad a memory foam matress topper for 100 dollars for his birthday, brand new.

Then again, memory foam is VERY expensive

Walmart, Target, Overstock and Amazon all have relativly cheap memory foam pillows, from $15-$25 I believe, I was shopping around for them a bit ago.

Any of you other guys used these? I've always been curious but I can't tell how bitchin' they are just by pushing my finger into one at the store.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Any of you other guys used these? I've always been curious but I can't tell how bitchin' they are just by pushing my finger into one at the store.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they're very comfortable. The one I got from Overstock has a raised area around the neck which hold your head in a better ergonomic position. Once you get used to it there's no going back. The only problem is I'm not sure how long the foam lasts or if oils from your head sleeping on it eventually break it down. It's still quite comfortable but not as much as when I first got it over the summer.

By the way, the one I got is about $20 on there. I got it for $1 shipped when they had their coupon glitch over the summer, but now that I've used the pillow it might be worth full price.

[quote name='hero101']um, I'm looking for a memory foam pillow....[/quote]

Last time I checked, Ebay sold more than just mattresses. But hey! I could be wrong.

The one suggestion i would say is try before you buy.

I sleep on my side mostly and bought a memory foam. The first one was really small compared to a normal Queen size pillow. The next was bigger but way to thick I had to take it back as it was giving me neck aches.

the third was a memory foam and fiber mix. I bought it at target for $39. It was more expensive at Sears, JC penny, etc. Its perfect and I am happy i tried a few before I bought and didn't get stuck with something online that didn't work.

[quote name='Snake2715'] I sleep on my side mostly [/QUOTE]

I should have mentioned this before, they aren't comfortable if you sleep on your side. I sleep on my back so my neck rests on it the way its supposed to, but if you sleep on your side you might want to opt for a pillow without the neck bump there.

I sleep on my side with memory foam pillows, have for years. The trick with side sleepers is to put a pillow under the memory foam pillow to elevate the foam pillow to keep your head at a more natural angle(I actually use 2 pillows under mine since i have rather broad shoulders.)
I have found with these cost really does effect quality, the best I have found comfort wise is this: http://www.amazon.com/Cool-Contour-...6?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1172911823&sr=8-3 I got mine at Linens n Things I think. It is somewhat firm for about 2 weeks but once broken in there isn't a more comfortable pillow that I have found(I've been sleeping with this style pillow since about 14 and am now 28.)
Also expect these to last around a 12 to 18 months before you can notice a change in the ammount of support given.

I sleep on my side and I tried a memory foam pillow that was curved for the neck and it hurt my neck and I couldnt sleep right with it. It just felt weird and yes I tried putting a pillow under it.

[quote name='englishsandwich']agreed, yet I read it all...[/quote]

Not only does this thread disturb me, and not only did I read it all, and not only was I unable to stop thinking of it, but I found a deal on foam pillows!!!!!

Today, 03/10/07, checking the deal of the day on Woot, the side deal is for foam pillows! The deal is 12% off through Overstock.com.

Here is the link:

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2...NUTJVAPNl3mCN5bw&fp=F&cid=115701&OSSKU=949619

If that doesn't show the "Woot One-Day Special Activated" try going through the link from Woot.com.

OK, please buy the pillow and let me erase this thread from my soul!

:D

bread's done
Back