What is Conkers Bad fur day for the n64 worth?

Not too much. This was one of the last N64 games and it didn't sell too well--and a lot of copies hung around stores until they were discounted for next to nothing.

Having said that, it looks like people are paying $10-15 for sealed copies on eBay. If its not boxed, you are looking at probably $5 or less.

Awesome game even though it didn't do well.

Not a lot. A remake of Conker for the Xbox is coming out soon and from the previews, the upgrade in graphics is incredible! Conker can be had for less than $10 on eBay and you know how elevated their prices are!

I ordered one on E-bay about 18 months ago for $7.99 shipped, new and sealed... It was one of the last games for the system and it was going to be a big game. So they printed about twice as many copies as the number of E.T. games in that landfill and then they all didn't get bought. You could probably find it even cheaper if you look.

Average $15 New/Sealed + Shipping.

I assume you've found a stockpile at a local TRU. You lucky bastard.

Conker's is worth around 5-10 plus shipping. It's an awesome game, one of my personal favorites, if anyone doesn't have this game, it's an absolute steal for the price it is going for. IGN even gave it a 9.9 rating.

I counted 25 CBFD at my TRU...I picked up one for me, and two to trade or sell if anyone is looking for one

...I check the ebay listings and with shipping a new/sealed copy is going for a bit over $20...used can be found much cheaper in the $10 range though

[quote name='The_Way_of _Peace']also marvel vs capcom 2 for xbox[/quote]

depends.. not the most common game, worth $40+ (sometimes waaay more) if its sealed

I sold a sealed MvC2 (xbox) on ebay . . . it hit $53 plus $5 shipping/handling.

I sent via 1st Class.

It was a $5 CC game . . . my only copy and it paid for 9 of the games I kept! :lol:

...it seems like a lot of people are looking for a copy of Conkers...I might have to finally get around to opening mine and spending some time with this hungover mammal

[quote name='rywateska']...it seems like a lot of people are looking for a copy of Conkers...I might have to finally get around to opening mine and spending some time with this hungover mammal[/quote]

Definately play it, it's an awesome game, one of the best IMO.

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='BigNick']in dollars or pubes?[/quote]

Im throwing a chili con carne cookoff in your honor for that one![/quote]

Scott Tenorman must die is my favorite episode of South Park EVER...

Well played Big Nick.

bread's done
Back