What is Metal Gear Acid all about?

YeahRight13

CAGiversary!
i really have no idea wut metal gear acid is all about it looks fun but why buy if i dont kno wut its all about?

wut is this game really about

it's about solid snake who is on a mission to eat an orange.

oranges have citric acid in them.

hence the name... metal gear acid.

Yeah Right, I saw one of those videos. didnt they ride a skateboard wile it was on fire??

dat shit wa hot! literally!

The plot is weak and corny, like all metal gear games.

And the card system is cool, until you get part way into the bame and have to wait 20 minutes hiding somewhere to get a keycard/mask/item that you really need in the bottom of your deck.

I had a lot of fun playing it, until I got to the level with the masks.
It's just not worth the time.

Actually the mask stage wasnt such a big deal I got through it on the first try in under 10 minutes, My only major problem with the game was how they dont always inform you that you need to stock your deck with certain types of cards, like my first time fighting Metal gear too about 2 and a half hours because most of what I had were anti troop weapons like machine guns and a couple of cyber ninjas (which were the only things besides stingers that I could use to fight it).

Yeah sometimes you'll get a bad shuffle too, which will totally ruin your day but you tend to figure that out pretty quickly and assuming you saved before starting the level you can always go back and address that issue. That's the biggest problem with card battles of any sort, having the right cards.

I don't exactly consider the plot corny, it's just more confusing and filled with a lot of names to remember and more"scifi things" than I'm used to with the series, also much like the GBC game it seems to bypass the general timeline of the regular MGS games or atleast take place before the events in MGS2. The story would probably be easier to follow if it were voiced rather than all text.

[quote name='Alpha2']Actually the mask stage wasnt such a big deal I got through it on the first try in under 10 minutes, My only major problem with the game was how they dont always inform you that you need to stock your deck with certain types of cards, like my first time fighting Metal gear too about 2 and a half hours because most of what I had were anti troop weapons like machine guns and a couple of cyber ninjas (which were the only things besides stingers that I could use to fight it).

Yeah sometimes you'll get a bad shuffle too, which will totally ruin your day but you tend to figure that out pretty quickly and assuming you saved before starting the level you can always go back and address that issue. That's the biggest problem with card battles of any sort, having the right cards.

I don't exactly consider the plot corny, it's just more confusing and filled with a lot of names to remember and more"scifi things" than I'm used to with the series, also much like the GBC game it seems to bypass the general timeline of the regular MGS games or atleast take place before the events in MGS2. The story would probably be easier to follow if it were voiced rather than all text.[/QUOTE]

thanks alpha2

no problem.

just keep in mind that Kojima is still the executive producer so it has his style all over it. if you liked his games before you'll probably like this one too as long as you can get past the card battling.

bread's done
Back