what is the best deal on laptops this black friday?

diplo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Im looking for a laptop that has an HD screen, has webcam, and can also run games.

I don't really know much about computers though, especially whether or not which laptops can run games.

Help plz?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im looking for a laptop that has an HD screen, has webcam, and can also run games.

I don't really know much about computers though, especially whether or not which laptops can run games.

Help plz?
All gaming laptops will have HD screens. Usually, you want a 1920 x 1080 display for optimal image. Webcams are a given with gaming laptops. As for running games, this is up in the air. What games do you want to play? Cause browser games can run on almost anything. Games installed to a laptop are another story.

All gaming laptops will have HD screens. Usually, you want a 1920 x 1080 display for optimal image. Webcams are a given with gaming laptops. As for running games, this is up in the air. What games do you want to play? Cause browser games can run on almost anything. Games installed to a laptop are another story.
Yea I meant to say 1080p not just HD. I have seen many laptops under 1080p, and thats a dealbreaker for me.

Im looking for a laptop that can run games like World of warcraft

bread's done
Back