What is the best Sega Saturn baseball game

t_the_wizard

CAG Veteran
I set up my old system and like playing baseball games,
I am wondering which baseball game is best for this system as I am looking to get one.

thanks for your help.

-"T"

World Series Baseball '98 is probably the best 32 bit baseball game ever made. Great graphics for the time, fairly intuitive play control. I don't even like baseball and I had fun with it. It's dirt-cheap on eBay too.

[quote name='Halo05']World Series Baseball '98 is probably the best 32 bit baseball game ever made. Great graphics for the time, fairly intuitive play control. I don't even like baseball and I had fun with it. It's dirt-cheap on eBay too.[/QUOTE]
I agree 100%. I must have played that game for 100 hours back in the day.

[quote name='addicted2games']I agree 100%. I must have played that game for 100 hours back in the day.[/quote]

Count me in, too. Great game.

This is the only game I played a full 162 game season with (WSB 98). If you choose the Devil Rays or Diamondbacks, all of the players are fictional and you get some of the programmers and such from the Sega Sports team or Sega in general (and the 2 teams are pretty good, too).

Bernie Stolar (SoA's president at the time) was even the closer for the Devil Rays. As the Devil Rays, he helped me beat the Cubs in the World Series, 4 games to 2. I'm surprised I lost 2 games in the WS, because I think I only lost 12-17 times during the regular season.

I can't double check, because my battery died and my OFFICAL Sega Backup card went keput on me too. So sad that this and my Fire Pro and Duke Nuke'em saves died. :(

bread's done
Back