What is the best way to get rid of games?

Fredrick2003

CAG Veteran
I have a bunch of old games, that I don't want, and I know since they are from the older consoles and that they didn't get the best reviews I will not make very much money at all, but I just want to get rid of them and make MAYBE $1 from each.

I tried taking them to Gamestop (yes i was that desperate) and they said that they will not accept any of them. I would list them as an ebay auction but those always end up having 0 bidders and costing me a 20 cent listing fee so I end up losing money.

So, what do you suggest? Anything ye olde pros would like to share?

List them and see if anyone on here wants them?

Otherwise, since GS wont take them and you won't list on ebay I dont know what to tell you.

After you been a member for a month you can make a tradelist. At that point if the price is right you probably get some takers, but you will probably have to ship first since you have no rating...

Pawn shops, ebay, or mom & pop video game store are your other options...

Ha I live in the middle of nowhere, I don't even know what those places are, but chances are they sell videogames.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

i was successful in sending about 10-12 games for the NES and Game Boy (original) into estarland.com last week and got ~$60 credit. You can get trade in values direct on their site.

bread's done
Back