What is the CAG opinion on "other" items in tradelists.

Lord_Kefka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I'm currently looking to clean house. Get rid of a lot of stuff hanging out in closets and boxes. Frankly, I'm sick of ebay and while I know there are other avenues, let's face it....ebay gets the most hits. But I was considering putting some of the items up for trade on my list. But is that a community no-no? I mean, it's not anything illegal or immoral, just some collectibles I'd like to get rid of. Bobbleheads, toys, CCG's. That kind of thing.

I was thinking of putting it into it's own spoiler section on my list to hide it. What say you CAG community? Is it an annoyance to see other collectibles on tradelists?

What's the difference between knick-knacks and DVDs/Blu-rays on a person's list? Just don't expect them to go quickly.

i thnk you can pretty much trade/sell anything here except for modded items, things that you can play games illegally on like r4s and beta spots to try out games. but that said if anything the games section should just be about games/acessories/systems/guides and maybe there should be another trade section created for other stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont see a problem, espcially with collectables like toys and bobbleheads (people collect them!). you might have trouble if you try selling a lamp or old painting though.

bread's done
Back