What is the cheapest and best scratch repair on my older games?

Edge of Heart

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I have a bunch of older PS and DC games that are all scratch up. I would take them to Gamecrazy, but at two dollars a pop I would end up spending more than 50 dollars. So is thier a product that can buy on the that works as well as Gamecrazy's machine? Thanks

If anyone has any suggestions I'd like to hear them too. I've got a scratched PSX Klonoa disc that I really want to play. I don't really need to fix anymore CDs besides that, but it'd do me well to have one as backup, I think. I also don't have a GameCrazy closeby so I can't go there.

Honestly, the best thing to do is take them to a local used retailer (not EB or such) and have them do it for you. It'll cost around $5-7 per game, but the other options are basically useless. I used to work at a retailer and we used to promote the GameDr scratch removers, but those are $30-50 dollars and don't really do much (in fact they add a radial pattern during the "buffing" process).

In my experience, Gamecrazy's resurfacing machine is by far the best. Unlike those Disk Doctors that leave fine swirl marks all over the disk, the one they used at Gamecrazy looked like a brand new disk. This was even the case with the older blue playstation disks. If one is around you, I'd suggest it.

bread's done
Back