what is the EB 2 for 25$ deal?

bball1515

CAGiversary!
I have seen this deal mentioned in other posts but i want to know what it is and what it includes? is it GH titles or what?

Is there a complete list of all the GH games? This is a very good deal, but I want to do some research before I go and get 2 games. And do you have any idea if you can mix system games?

[quote name='vanlandw']yeah i think every system group on CAG forums has a sticky for the greatest hits games as well[/quote]You are 100% correct!

Is 2 for $25 really a great deal? I mean you can get them with a GGC for $15 a piece so you're really only saving 5 bucks on two. I mean it's better than nothing, but if it means going out on BF then I'm not a big fan of that.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']so i can get two copies of ssbm? 60 bucks worth for only 25 bucks?

orthe xbox tom clancy pack?[/quote]

I doubt it. Maybe if you're lucky.

[quote name='tcrash247']Whoa! Sorry about that one. I'll use my head to think next time and not my ass. :oops:[/quote]

Why would you wanna do that? Do like me, be an ass thinker

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']so i can get two copies of ssbm? 60 bucks worth for only 25 bucks?

orthe xbox tom clancy pack?[/quote]

I think it says get any GH, PC, PH games priced $19.99 or lower, so GTA double pack, tom clancy pack, ssbmelee wouldn't apply

bread's done
Back