what is the Employee discount for your store?

M1C13

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to get a job, I've had my second interview with GameCrazy, and I was just wondering what the employee discount is. Also what is the discount for other stores I know target is 10% but what about game retailers, and big retail stores like best buy and CC?

For games, Best Buy isnt the best, but for everything else they are amazing. We pay 5% over wholesale for everything.

40% off anything but CD's at Hot Topic. The CD's are 20% off. You'll find some video game related material there like shirts and action figures.

I work at a Canadian store called Xscargo and I get all the items at COST price whatever the comapny purchases it for, but there is a 10% fee you always pay when buying something with discount.

[quote name='M1C13']I'm looking to get a job, I've had my second interview with GameCrazy, and I was just wondering what the employee discount is.[/quote]

10% off new, 20% off used and I heard they get free rentals at Hollywood as long as the stuff is two weeks old :D

I know there are people on here from GameCrazy, so what is the employee discount?

not totally off the subject, but sorta..:roll:

I get a 50% Discount on anything in my store...except Alaskan King Crab, Porterhouses, and Filets....they are Full price

I work the The Outback Steakhouse :mrgreen: I get a nice juicy 14 oz Ribeye for only 9 bucks....=P~

I used to work for EB for winter holidays. They gave 15% and you could stack your 10% card on preowned with it. Also they had a employee appreciation weekend where the discount was 25%.
I also worked at Publix and I got jackshit.
Now I work at a preschool and the perks is I get to go on all the summercamp fieldtrips for free, which is actually really nice. Next week is ChuckECheese yeah buddy.

bread's done
Back