What Is The Energy Drink Of Your Choice?

Applesplzz

CAG Veteran
Hi guys, I have been extremely dumb and lazy and have left two papers till the last two days. I plan on spending late night the next couple of days, so I am wondering what are the best energy drinks people have tried to help me stay awake and focused. I have never drank/used energy drinks, but I have a feeling I will be needing it the next few nights.

Thank You

I like Red Bull and BAWLS -- tons of caffeine but they are a bit pricey. I usually just get a Monster or a couple of Amps.

I only drink energy drinks for long stretches of gaming and usually with friends. There are better and probably healthier alternatives but I personally like the tastes.

Keep some Red Bull at the house, it makes for a great mixer w/ alcohol. And a couple of 5 Hour Energy in the car at all times. The berry and pomegranite are the best.

rockstar. ive been drinking red bull lately, not because i like the taste more, but because it has less caffeine than rockstar.

Nice, many choices out there lol, I'll get 3, loooks like it 5 hour, redbull and monster. NOW time to own these papers!

Who needs an energy drink?

Go out and find an old, fat man. Coerce him into running around the block. Once he's good and sweaty, pants him and give him a nice long lick on the scrotum; lifting the balls with your tongue gets bonus points. You won't sleep for weeks.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Who needs an energy drink?

Go out and find an old, fat man. Coerce him into running around the block. Once he's good and sweaty, pants him and give him a nice long lick on the scrotum; lifting the balls with your tongue gets bonus points. You won't sleep for weeks.[/QUOTE]

LOL wtf

[quote name='DarkSageRK']
Based on the "how old are you" thread, the answers given here don't really surprise me. XD[/QUOTE]

"What you talking about, Willis?"

LOL

I just use good ol fashioned cup of coffee. Gives me plenty of energy to blast through my work outs. I normally drink one cup upon waking up and one 30-45 mins before weight lifting.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']The best I have tasted is Bawls.[/QUOTE]

That's what she said

Red Bull
Rockstar
Full Throttle
Shockwave (Speedway's generic brand)

Going on 28 and I drink them for the taste rather than the "boost" But don't worry, I work out regularly, sleep at least 7 a night and drink tons of water throughout the day; energy drinks are just a vice of mine.

If you actually need something to help you stay up, give the 5 hour energy a shot.

Haggar has the right idea. Your piss will be shrek green for a while, just as a heads up.

i hate the way most of them taste since theyre never really any good unless youre really thirsty that said one brand i took a liking to in college was allsport. it was carbonated and tasted damn good though i only had the grape kind. i dont know if they still make it. shit nvm my pot i dont know how the hell i saw sports drink and not energy drink.......as far as energy drinks go ive never had any and i never plan to. i dont trust them.

I very rarely imbibe energy drinks but the Red (Cherry?) Amp tastes like someone mixed slurpee syrup and soda water, in a good way.

They didn't have energy drinks when I was in college.

I'd say Walgreens house brand is good (forgot the name), Amp works good, Rockstar Juiced work and taste good.

5 hour energy shots work good too.

5 hour energy doesn't work, Rockstar tastes like crap... unless it's one of those juiced versions...

I like the Monster Assault (Red), Red Bull, Amp is good too...

Monster with the green logo. I abstained from caffeine for a long while, but when you're going 30-40 hours without sleep, something's gotta give.

bread's done
Back