what is the most difficult game you have ever played

[quote name='daphatty']Friday the 13th on the NES. My friends and I could never kill that shaq-fuer. I don't think there was a way to beat that game.[/quote]

Freddy would always make me jump when he came out, when I was younger, i have a friend that resembles the skinny guy in the movie "Road Trip" I had him play it recently and he got all fidety.

Anyways, Ninja Gaiden is pretty tough, i believe tougher than the xbox. And Battletoads. Ive managed to finish both of these.

Also Super Ghouls and Ghost in the Arcade, Captain Planet on the nes, SpiderMan Vs X-men - Snes.

The real Grandmaster cps2 version of Super Street Fighter. This was ported, but the difficulty was toned down.

[quote name='Tromack']

I think it qualifies as old school. It's oldschool at heart at least. And you are right, that game is so freaking hard. Have you seen the video of the guy who beats it perfectly? Its amazing.[/quote]

No, I haven't seen that. I read about it though. I remember one of the old Contra's that I played so much I got to the point where I could beat it in one sitting in about an hour, but I don't remember which one that was.

I'm surprised noone has said this. At least I don't think anyone has said this. ET for the Atari. Now that game was well nigh impossible, if only because it was incomprehensible, and it made you want to bury it in a landfill in New Mexico.

[quote name='ayolykewhoa']I know it may be hard to believe, but 7th Saga was my first RPG. I bought it from my video store for $5 when they were clearing out their SNES games. I also beat the game and didn't notice the difficulty. I know there was alot of leveling up and the rivals in the game were 10X stronger than your main character.[/quote]

Good call. Thast game was frickin hard. I remember getting so pissed off because the random battles ended my game so many times. I ended up putting it down for a few months, but finally came back and beat it.

An annoying/hard game that i have played that resembles Super monkey ball a lot is Kirby Tilt'n'Tumble. damn towards the end of that game it got so annoying.

bread's done
Back