What is the MOST you would pay for a Switch? [POLL]

is Zelda the only launch title? I mean its a good launch title but clearly N64 throwback. carts and only 1 big title at launch.
That isn't a question you should have to ask 6 weeks before launching a new system. :lol:

I think it's that and some stupid motion bullshit games where you throw your hands around like you are hailing a cab in a thunderstorm.

Last edited by a moderator:
That isn't a question you should have to ask 6 weeks before launching a new system. :lol:

I think it's that and some stupid motion bullshit games where you throw your hands around like you are hailing a cab in a thunderstorm.
From one perspective I think they are holding information about games until E3. However a platform launch is WAY bigger than E3, and they should have came out with everything for hype. Where was Retro's game?

I still can't believe they're bringing the motion controls back. Wow. Everything people on podcasts have said they want Nintendo to abandon the Big N just threw back at their face ... with even MORE gimmicky games. Again, wow. Well, at least no one will be surprised when the Switch falls flat and stores can't get rid of them.

I can't wait til all those pathetic scalpers are stuck with systems they can't resell :)

Exactly, this isn't the time to hold back. Zelda is a launch title, but there should have been Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 1 and some other ports for launch titles from Nintendo. Some shocking games, like a new F-Zero for release something this year. A tease of Metriod, even if it won't come out until 2022. Just hype the system up! Instead they showed us that the overpriced controller shakes when ice is dropped into your glass. Like really? Does the controller get cold or hot near fire and I miss that because that would be neat. But the teaser trailer in the fall showed I thought Nintendo was growing up and instead this is a Wii U two with lame uses for the WiiMotes (now with a new name and higher price!) The DS games are unplayable now because the controls suck on it. The extra screen and touch screen Nintendo tries too much on. The 3DS knows just to ignore the second screen unless it's needed, that was smart. Switch feels like Nintendo is still trying to prove the WiiMotes are cool and the wave of the future when they aren't. It's nice to have them for a game but not every game needs them.

Hell, now that I think about it, you want to push controllers and systems, port a Smash Bros, Super Smash Brother Mega Melee, and have it come out at launch instead of Mario Kart 8.

And I'm not against the WiiMotes, they are just overused. Nintendo seems to make games around the silly controllers instead of letting the controllers enhance the games.

bread's done
Back