what is the new adaptor of nintendo switch?

pengyang09

CAG Newbie
I bought Switch for a month. It’s fun. But it can only last over two hours each time I play Zelda. The official dock is really a bummer. It can’t allow me to play games while charging Switch. Very inconvenient. Just wondering if you guys have encountered the same issues? Is there any way out of it? Say, a adapter to charge the Switch?

I bought Switch for a month. It’s fun. But it can only last over two hours each time I play Zelda. The official dock is really a bummer. It can’t allow me to play games while charging Switch. Very inconvenient. Just wondering if you guys have encountered the same issues? Is there any way out of it? Say, a adapter to charge the Switch?
you should be able to play it on the tv whilst it is docked. You also could play in handheld mode if you either 1. had a second power plug and just plugged it in w/o putting it in the dock or 2. unhook / detach the power plug from the dock and charge it sans dock in handheld mode. I did this while traveling on vacation the car have a ac/dc/ convert built in and a 110 plug available. I have also bumped down the screen brightness sometimes to low to save on battery life. I have also been known to turn of wifi if I don't need it.

bread's done
Back