What is this coming over the hills? It's your fair horse returned from the war!

So, what did I miss?

I see another CC sale happened today, there's some new merit system, I suppose I'm partially to blame for that... and that's about all I've caught so far. I've got much to fix after reformating the old horse & carrots machine. I'll return later and update all my topics that I promised I would.

Back to what I missed... I want to know everything! (oh wait wrong re-union, I'll get to that later) And I shall share with you all my exploits and everyone will feel as one again.

[quote name='Scorch']Where have you been?[/quote]

Working too much... and my internet "died" or so I thought... seems my apartment's network became infected with some sort of virus and that was the cause of my misfortune. So, when I finally got 5 minutes to myself I started up the reformat process. Stored everything to disks or burned it and so forth and finally pulled the trigger. Oh how I hate it all. It's kind of ridiculous, especially considering how long it took the apartments to get their computer guy out to look at my computer. They might have sent an email, since I was still checking mine at the library from time to time. No, instead I have to repeatedly make appointments for a week straight before they finally send out a guy, who turns out to be my roommate's fraternity brother... needless to say that just added to the agitation, because all of this didn't need to happen.

Then I got to see my beloved ex a few days ago for the first time in over two months, it went well I must admit, but the fact that she's turned into such a liar disappoints me a lot.

OH AND AND AND AND! I got my tonsilitis back so that kicked my ass for a few more days again, but I think I caught it quick enough to get the proper medication to thwart it once and for all.

Maybe my life will get back to normal soon.

[quote name='Zoltek99']What's up you old coot ;)[/quote]

I seriously wish I was about 8 years younger right now, the benefits far outweigh all the negative aspects of that situation.

Nice to see you back, your old supreme horseness.

Sounds like you had a large deposit from the bad karma fairy. Sheesh, all that at once?

ya... seems like when it rains it pours.

However, I feel much better now, and I think my tonsilitis, after 3 bouts of it since mid-October, is finally gone; my computer is reformated, which needed to happen anyway; my next paycheck is going to kick ass; and I got laid last night.

All in all things have taken a huge swing for the better.

bread's done
Back