What is TRU's price adjustment policy?

Pck21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I didn't want to make a new thread but I asked this question in the TRU clearance game thread and tried looking it up on their website and I still don't have a clear answer.

The reason I'm asking is because I bought 3 games on Saturday that will go on clearance tomorrow (Monday). All of them were the last copy. Can I go into TRU tomorrow with my receipt and ask for a price adjustment or is that bot allowed? Thanks!

Why don't you just try to do it and see what happens? Or call the store. If they don't let you, return them and re-buy them.

[quote name='Scorch']Why don't you just try to do it and see what happens? Or call the store. If they don't let you, return them and re-buy them.[/QUOTE]

Well, I could do that, but I'd rather know for sure before I physically go to the store.

[quote name='Pck21']Well, I could do that, but I'd rather know for sure before I physically go to the store.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you call them and ask?

An update...

I called the store but the lady put me on hold and never came back. I finally just went to the store and everything worked out great. I didn't even need the items or my card, just the receipt, and she adjusted the price with no issues at all. Awesome!

bread's done
Back