What is with people leaving neutrals?

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have been selling since November 2002, never gotten a Neutral and in the last 2 weeks I have gotten 3
1 from a buyer said said "good item"

This one I cannot figure out.

another one that said the game hasn't been working lately but I am a good seller.

The game was brand new and they never e-mailed me so I didn't know there was a problem

And a third neutral over an item a buyer said was not as described, I e-mailed them offered a refund and today they leave a neutral saying I don't respont to e-mails when I did e-mail them back.

At least neutrals don't hurt the positive feedback %. I guess I can't complain too much since none of them left negatives but it's still annoying.

Thats BS....

EVERY playstation game/system w/e on there says PS2 in the name, its so you can get more bids,hell, even some of the Nintendo and XboX games say PS2 in the title....Its his fault for not reading. i would leave him a neg saying he is an NPB and file the report if he won't pay for it. that way you get your money back and he learns a lesson.

Strange. Most of the neutrals I see are for high shipping or slow shipping.

You can always reply to feedback.

[quote name='theboogieman']Thats BS....

EVERY playstation game/system w/e on there says PS2 in the name, its so you can get more bids,hell, even some of the Nintendo and XboX games say PS2 in the title....Its his fault for not reading. i would leave him a neg saying he is an NPB and file the report if he won't pay for it. that way you get your money back and he learns a lesson.[/quote]

They did pay and receive the game, then asked for a refund. Anyway, I decided I would ignore them and hope they go away so I edited the post.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I have been selling since November 2002, never gotten a Neutral and in the last 2 weeks I have gotten 3
1 from a buyer said said "good item"

This one I cannot figure out.

another one that said the game hasn't been working lately but I am a good seller.

The game was brand new and they never e-mailed me so I didn't know there was a problem

And a third neutral over an item a buyer said was not as described, I e-mailed them offered a refund and today they leave a neutral saying I don't respont to e-mails when I did e-mail them back.

At least neutrals don't hurt the positive feedback %. I guess I can't complain too much since none of them left negatives but it's still annoying.[/quote]

Oh...change the subject and messge so i look like an idiot,eh?lol.
Yea, some idiots use neut. as posi......I haven't had it done....but it is annoying.lol

[quote name='YoshiFan1'][quote name='theboogieman']Thats BS....

EVERY playstation game/system w/e on there says PS2 in the name, its so you can get more bids,hell, even some of the Nintendo and XboX games say PS2 in the title....Its his fault for not reading. i would leave him a neg saying he is an NPB and file the report if he won't pay for it. that way you get your money back and he learns a lesson.[/quote]

They did pay and receive the game, then asked for a refund. Anyway, I decided I would ignore them and hope they go away so I edited the post.[/quote]

Oh,then you should tell him that when he can show you the exact place that you said it was a PS2 game he can have his money back:p

Thats why the buyer leaves feedback first in my book! People think twice about leaving neutral or neg feedback. I fsome one left me a neutral for soem stupid reason, I would leave a negative saying didnt work things out bla bla bla

I stopped leaving feedback for buyers until they leave feedback for me as well or let me know they are satisfied with the transcation. Plus I was tired ot leaving feedback for buyers and not getting any in return.

For everyone who left me a neutral, I can leave them neutral feedback in return but I'm not going to, at least not yet, I don't want them to get annoyed and then try to do a chargeback.

I always believe the seller should leave it first, but only when the buyer is established. I have had problems with people with minimal feedback pretending ebay rules don't apply.

For example, I was selling a game and stated clearly I only accept paypal and the game was bought. A week passes without payment. So re-send an invoice. The next day, the buyer says he wants to do a money order. I tell him I said clearly in the auction I only accept paypal. His reply: "Please"

I left him negative feedback and I filed a NPB. Why can't people learn to read?

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I stopped leaving feedback for buyers until they leave feedback for me as well or let me know they are satisfied with the transcation. Plus I was tired ot leaving feedback for buyers and not getting any in return.

For everyone who left me a neutral, I can leave them neutral feedback in return but I'm not going to, at least not yet, I don't want them to get annoyed and then try to do a chargeback.[/quote]Transfer all of your money from paypal, then wait for all your auctions to end, then transfer taht money, next transfer all of the money out of your bank account. close that account, or tell your bank no withdrawls from it. Leave negative for all thsoe bidders.

That's a good idea, but couldn't my Paypal account go into negative balance anyway if there is no money and the buyer does a chargeback?

The problem for me is that I offer that stupid buyer protection guarntee which means all a buyer has to do is say they are not satisfied and they get the money back. From what I heard, you use to be able to get rid of the guarntee by logging into your account but so many people did it, you now have to call Paypal to get rid of it and they supposedly make you talk to a few people who all try to discourage you from getting rid of offering the guarntee to buyers. That's why I am afraid that for the 1 neutral where the buyer was annoyed they got a PS1 game instead of a PS2 game (they didn't read the full auction title, read the description or see the picture) they could easily win the chargeback.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']That's a good idea, but couldn't my Paypal account go into negative balance anyway if there is no money and the buyer does a chargeback?

The problem for me is that I offer that stupid buyer protection guarntee which means all a buyer has to do is say they are not satisfied and they get the money back. From what I heard, you use to be able to get rid of the guarntee by logging into your account but so many people did it, you now have to call Paypal to get rid of it and they supposedly make you talk to a few people who all try to discourage you from getting rid of offering the guarntee to buyers. That's why I am afraid that for the 1 neutral where the buyer was annoyed they got a PS1 game instead of a PS2 game (they didn't read the full auction title, read the description or see the picture) they could easily win the chargeback.[/quote]

You have seller protection, meaning as long as you get delivery confirmation, you are pretty safe. Who cares if youhavea negative paypal accout balance. You have all of your money! As long as you didnt give your social security nuber to paypal, thre is nothing they can do.

About the negative Paypal balance, I don't know if it is true or not since thankfully it has never happened to me but I have heard that Paypal will turn it over to a collection agency for the money which can hurt your credit rating. I didn't give my Social Security # to Paypal (and if they asked me to do that, I would refuse to use them!)

PayPal won't do shit for the seller if you ship to an unconfirmed address. I'd say 90% of the people I sell to are unconfirmed. Even I am because the "dummy charge" didn't show up right on my statement.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']About the negative Paypal balance, I don't know if it is true or not since thankfully it has never happened to me but I have heard that Paypal will turn it over to a collection agency for the money which can hurt your credit rating. I didn't give my Social Security # to Paypal (and if they asked me to do that, I would refuse to use them!)[/quote]

But wihtout your social security number, the collection agency cant really know it is you, you can easily dispute that on your credit report.

bread's done
Back