What is your #1 Wanted 360 Launch Title?

Nutts

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Just curious what everyone's number 1 game to get is going to be? I know many people plan on getting many titles, but what is going to be in demmand.

My vote? Project Gotham 3

Mike

Well so far it looks like Perfect Dark Zero is leading the way. Can't say I'm too surprised. However, I didn't think so many people would be going after Condemed. I guess it's just not my style.

Here is the tally so far:

Perfect Dark Zero 8
Condemned 5
Project Gotham 2
Madden '06 2
Kameo 2
Ridge Racer 1
Gun 1
Dead or Alive 4 1

And one very hopeful Morrowind :). That was my #1 too, but oh well, as long as it will rock, it can be late. Better late, than a rushed piece of crap (cough *EA*)

Condemned (which I have), following with PD:Z and COD2 in second.. then Kameo (also have).. then PGR3.. hopefully the store I get games at will get PD:Z, COD2 and PGR3 on Monday.. I'm guessing they'll get COD2 and PGR3 but probably not PD:Z..

Perfect Dark Zero, followed by Condemned: Criminal Origins.

I've been waiting for PD0 for years.

I am going with Perfect Dark or Call of Duty 2... whichever gets the best review before system launch. When I finish the one I buy, I will pick up the other.

1. Gun
2. Tony Hawk
3. Kameo
4. Call of Duty 2
5. Perfect Dark Zero

......but I refuse to pay $60 for my first two choices so I'm going with Kameo.

I already have PDZ LE, and that's the only launch title I'll be getting. I may get CoD2 but not until Christmas.

Madden, but I will wait for a price drop. The past two consoles have sold me based on the graphical improvements in madden; still like NFL 2k series for better gameplay, but graphically it is slightly below Madden.

[quote name='FatBat']Not sure if it's a launch title or not, I choose The Elder Scrolls IV, Oblivion[/QUOTE]

It's bumped all the way back to March. :'(

This would have been my number one desired launch title, too.

bread's done
Back