What is your favorite kind of pie?

Cookie Cake Pie

Actually, I haven't tried that, but it looks interesting in a so-crazy-I-have-to-try-it sort of way. My favorite pies are pumpkin, key lime, coconut, and pecan. If I had to pick one, it would be pumpkin.

I'm interested in trying out this recipe for Shoo-Fly pie, but it seems like it's a heavier pie, so I'll save it for the winter.

My mom makes a chocolate chip pie that is to die for so I guess that makes it my favorite. She also makes a great pumpkin and peanut butter pie as well.

Wow.. no one mentions moonpie, potpie, or humble pie yet? :D

Not a big fan of pastries, but pumpkin pie with (tons) of whipped cream is hard to top (bad pun intended). I may have to try the cookie cake pie sometime.. looks extremely awesome.

[quote name='QiG']Wow.. no one mentions moonpie, potpie, or humble pie yet? :D

Not a big fan of pastries, but pumpkin pie with (tons) of whipped cream is hard to top (bad pun intended). I may have to try the cookie cake pie sometime.. looks extremely awesome.[/QUOTE]

moonpies arent really pies but more of a cookie of sorts. i used to love them being from the south but theyre too damn sweet for me now. same for pecan pie is like a slice of sugar.

Best pie I've ever had was Homemade Wild Blackberry Pie my grandmother used to bake, those wild berries where huge and oh so fresh, I've not found anything that could come close to it..

And to have a slice warm out oven & top with some French vanilla ice cream mmmmm..delicious

bread's done
Back