What is your Favorite Zelda Song/Melody?

[quote name='Strell']Gerudo Valley is where it's fucking at.[/quote]That is pretty good. I also like the Deku Palace in MM

[quote name='Strell']Gerudo Valley is where it's fucking at.[/QUOTE]

'Tis good, but it reminds me of those old Winn-Dixie commericals.

[quote name='moiety']LTTP - dark world theme

Actually, everything from LTTP. :)

Thanks for the link OP.[/quote]Wow, I never knew that that was in LTTP first. I thought it was a TP original.I have never played LTTP. I really want to

Doo dooo... da doo doo doo doo! Doooo doo doo.... do do doo doo da doo ...doo doo.... doo do do dooo do. Repeat.

You know what I'm talking about.

[quote name='MadChedar0']Doo dooo... da doo doo doo doo! Doooo doo doo.... do do doo doo da doo ...doo doo.... doo do do dooo do. Repeat.

You know what I'm talking about.[/quote]???

Yeah, Song of Healing from MM definitely ranks up there for me.

The best dungeon music in any game is the "Dark World Dungeon" theme from LttP. Even today, you just get a sense of sheer depression, like you're locked deep underground. I love it.

theres too many great ones. Plenty of ones from Oot are fantastic. I even like some of the ones from WW like the sages songs. And I like the remixed versions in TP. its gonna take me some listening to get my favorite.

[quote name='Wet Ninja']Second that, especially the version on the Hyrule Symphony CD. That CD as a whole is excellent.[/quote]you aint kidding. I just listened to that on the link the OP gave. that shit is hot.

[quote name='MadChedar0']Doo dooo... da doo doo doo doo! Doooo doo doo.... do do doo doo da doo ...doo doo.... doo do do dooo do. Repeat.

You know what I'm talking about.[/quote]

I LIKE THAT SONG ALOT!!

lost woods song from OoT :D :applause:

bread's done
Back