What is your most wanted game for xbox 360?

aaa

CAGiversary!
Call of Duty 2 for me. What about you? I'll keep a tally of your choices in the OP since there are almost certainly going to be more than 10 games picked.

Too many!

Madden 06
Gears of War
Need For Speed Most Wanted
NBA Live 06
Project Gotham Racing 3
Ghost Recon 3
Battlefield Modern Combat
Halo 3

and SOO Many more!!

[quote name='Murcielago77']oh hush up, i didnt forget it, i just arent as interested in it at the moment[/QUOTE]

"I just aren't?" English, murc, english.

Halo 3 for me.

[quote name='Murcielago77']Too many!

Madden 06
Gears of War
Need For Speed Most Wanted
NBA Live 06
Project Gotham Racing 3
Ghost Recon 3
Battlefield Modern Combat
Halo 3

and SOO Many more!![/QUOTE]

Burnout 4
Elder Scrolls 4
Saints Row

Yeap thats my list with adition to murc's.

Dead Rising
Gears of War
Halo 3
Perfect Dark Zero
Possession
Project Gotham Racing 3
Quake IV
Test Drive Unlimited
Unreal Tournament 2007

Halo 3
BF2:MC
Saints Row
Perfect Dark Zero
Elder Scrolls IV
Gears of War
Unreal Tournament 2007

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Dead or Alive 4

I'm still waiting for games that actually look next-gen though. I don't feel like dropping sixty bones on a game that looks like it could have been made on current hardware.

Gears of War and Virtua Fighter 5.

If Gears comes out for the PC I will probably hold off my purchase of the system until it hits 150

Condemned is also on my to get list when it comes out though I will probably get that for the PC as well.

Halo 3
Dead or Alive 4
Tiger Woods 06
Prey-has anyone else seen anything about this game? It looks like it has a lot of promise, lot of great, innovative ideas.

soo many to list

Halo 3
Perfect Dark Zero
Dead Rising
Ninja Gaiden 2
Burnout
Dead or Alive 4

the list goes on and on

Halo 3 is really it for me at the moment. I have fleeting interests in Gears of War, and when more solid info comes out on Too Human, I'll drool over that.

Halo 3, Perfect Dark Zero, Dead or Alive 4, Burnout, PGR3, Battlefield 360.
Those are all the games I'm getting within a six month window of the systems release.

The other games I have interest in are: Oblivion (If they can fix the Morrowind combat) Gears of War (If It gets good reviews) and Ghost Recon 3 possibly. Plus alot of other games but not at the $60 price point, will probably own 10 360 games at the most during It's first year of release.

Quake 4 (this had damn well better be a day 1 title, since I'm basically buying the console for it.)

Prey (Portals + gravity switches looks like fun)

Burnout Revenge which I will most likely end up buying on xbox 1 and 360 since the 360 version is supposed to come out several months later in 2006.

Hmmm

So many to list. Guess I most interested in Gears of War. Love to see if it turns out the way they have been showing it.

Others

Quake 4
Morrowind
DOA 4
Halo 3
Ninety Nine Knights (somewhat interested)
Burnout (just got #3 cheap and loving every bit of it)
PGR 3

All I know is, my wife is going to hate me before Christmas. :lol:

Oblivion, gears of war, ghost recon ( only cause they look all next gen ) .
Does anyone know if oblivion can be played 3rd person I dont kno how I could play in first person .

Perfect Dark Zero (If they manage to make it look next-gen, but that's not too big a deal because I love the feel of Rare FPS's)
Burnout (Whatever the subtitle is)
Gears of War (The only real next gen title that has really wowed me)
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (This looks to be a real time sink)

I forgot the most important one since i'm playing it on Xbox now. The 360 version of Battlefield Modern Combat, i heard on G4tv that the 360 version is gonna be like the pc version with nothing scaled back while the xbox version as we already see is scaled down from the pc.

most wanted:
BF:MC 360
RE5
Dead Rising

Nothing so far ... then again nothing for the other next gen systems either. I am just going to wait a year before I buy the 360, which means no PS3 or Revolution for me until 2007 or so :p

[quote name='jam3582']Oblivion, gears of war, ghost recon ( only cause they look all next gen ) .
Does anyone know if oblivion can be played 3rd person I dont kno how I could play in first person .[/QUOTE]

I would say theres a 90% chance that 3rd person play will be possible. It was possible in Morrowind, and is very important to that game. It's very... critical to play an RPG and see your character as you interact with the game, at times. It's almost sacred in a way.

1st person is important too, in an RPG... but the two perspectives are peachy in fundamentally different ways, apples and oranges.

For me, I play Morrowind third person whilst in non-combat situations. All other times? It's nice to see your avatar. But when fighting... first person is the most natural in those stressful situations for me.

I've been playing TES since Arena, and I think Bethesda would have allowed 3rd person all the way back in that game if it hadn't been such a pain in the ass to implement, ditto with Daggerfall. Now that rendering technology is so advanced... I don't think you'll have anything to worry about in terms of 3rd person play in Oblivion. After all these years of playing Bethesda's RPGs... I just can't see them not allowing you to view your highly personlized character ingame.

[quote name='Aleryn']I would say theres a 90% chance that 3rd person play will be possible. It was possible in Morrowind, and is very important to that game. It's very... critical to play an RPG and see your character as you interact with the game, at times. It's almost sacred in a way.

1st person is important too, in an RPG... but the two perspectives are peachy in fundamentally different ways, apples and oranges.

For me, I play Morrowind third person whilst in non-combat situations. All other times? It's nice to see your avatar. But when fighting... first person is the most natural in those stressful situations for me.

I've been playing TES since Arena, and I think Bethesda would have allowed 3rd person all the way back in that game if it hadn't been such a pain in the ass to implement, ditto with Daggerfall. Now that rendering technology is so advanced... I don't think you'll have anything to worry about in terms of 3rd person play in Oblivion. After all these years of playing Bethesda's RPGs... I just can't see them not allowing you to view your highly personlized character ingame.[/QUOTE]

hey man thanks for response looks like ill get it anyway never played any of the morrowind games but im very tempted because of the new one. The ideas they have for the game are very interesting so imma get . thanks again.

bread's done
Back