What is your New Year's resolution?

To find WildWop's gym and work out there for two months. Also, to leave all of the machines dripping with my sweat.

my new years resoultion is to stop buying too many games that I don't need and focus more on life like finishing school, and making more money. However if another $5 clearance comes along it could ruin everything :D

[quote name='Xevious']I think there is already a thread on this topic.[/quote]

Well then I better make my resolution to be to make duplicates of every topic :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire']I look one years ago to stop having new years resolutions and its held up pretty well for me.[/quote]

I had actually thought about doing this as well, but the Catch 22 is you have to make a resolution to have a resolution to stop doing resolutions, thus you already have broken it. It is like betting a friend $100 that you won't gamble, you've already lost the bet my making the bet.

[quote name='Free Artest']My resolution is to stop jumping in the stands and beating up random Detroit fans[/quote]
Why would you want to give up something that is so much fun?

[quote name='JebusMcLucifer'][quote name='Free Artest']My resolution is to stop jumping in the stands and beating up random Detroit fans[/quote]
Why would you want to give up something that is so much fun?[/quote]

Because it's costing me millions :(

[quote name='Free Artest'][quote name='JebusMcLucifer'][quote name='Free Artest']My resolution is to stop jumping in the stands and beating up random Detroit fans[/quote]

Because it's costing me millions :([/quote]

:lol: My is to work out more.

[quote name='Free Artest'][quote name='JebusMcLucifer'][quote name='Free Artest']My resolution is to stop jumping in the stands and beating up random Detroit fans[/quote]

Because it's costing me millions :([/quote]

Thats a good reason to give it up.

bread's done
Back