What is your personality type?

Mr.Answer

CAGiversary!
Howdy, I'm doing some research on personality types for conference and I would like to take some random samples of people to see if they believe their personality profile is accurate.

If you would like to take the test (it is actually pretty fascinating if you have never done it) please link to http://similarminds.com/personality_tests.html

then take the Jung+Enneagram (108 questions) test (it is in the right hand column 2nd group from top)

please type results and your perceived accuracy. For example.

I am an INTP and that I believe that is very accurate (as that has been my type for the last 12 years of testing)

thanks for help and I hope you can have some fun with this as well!

Alright heres what i got...

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Sounds about right to me...

I didnt do it just now, but last term i had a class and i was an INTJ i beleive. It seemed to fit my personality very well.

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

That doesn't strike me as terribly accurate. I gave that assessment an accuracy rating of 2 out of 5.

[edit: hey, Over Easy, I sense that you've got way too many games, and so I really need you to mail me your copy of Suikoden II, Rez, or Valkyrie Profile...whichever is handy.]

[edit : ...and Mr. Unoriginal, you have an uncanny sense of others' motivations?!? You cynical SOB. ..and how can you deny that you view life as a drama? Lookit your avatar for Chrissake, you're perpetually in costume.]

i got ISTP

"Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

I must be secure and safe to be happy.
Your variant is sexual

i don't know what that last one meant, but everything is dead on.

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

Seems good to me.

"ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population."

Hm I'd say this is somewhat correct. I'd say uh 75% accurate.

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

I don't really think this describes me very well. The first sentence maybe, but certainly not the second. I would never say something that lame.

Heehee, gamers = introverts. Who'd have thought?

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 58.82% Extroverted (E) 41.18%
Intuitive (N) 72.41% Sensing (S) 27.59%
Thinking (T) 64.71% Feeling (F) 35.29%
Perceiving (P) 58.62% Judging (J) 41.38%

Accuracy: - 5 high 4 3 2 1 low

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

You scored as Type 9 Your variant is sexual
Enneagram Test Results

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||| 30%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||| 33%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 46%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 63%

type score type behavior motivation
3 19 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
9 19 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
7 18 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
8 18 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
1 17 I must be perfect and good to be happy.

i took it, here's my results:

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

i'd say it's pretty accurate.

here's the enneagram results:

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||| 16%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||| 30%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||| 40%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 23%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 56%

5.gif
spsosx.gif

those are also pretty accurate.

that seemed like a fairly long test, I even forgot some of the answers that of which were the same questions, or similar.

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 84% Extroverted (E) 16%
Sensing (S) 51.35% Intuitive (N) 48.65%
Thinking (T) 67.65% Feeling (F) 32.35%
Perceiving (P) 67.86% Judging (J) 32.14%
Accuracy:

Your type is: ISTP

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

Extraversion |||||||||| 40%
Stability |||||||||||||||| 63%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
Empathy |||||||||||| 50%
Interdependence |||||||||||| 50%
Intellectual |||||| 30%
Mystical |||||| 30%
Artistic |||| 16%
Religious || 10%
Hedonism |||||||||| 36%
Materialism |||||||||| 36%
Narcissism |||||||||||| 43%
Adventurousness |||||| 30%
Work ethic |||||| 23%
Self absorbed |||||| 30%
Conflict seeking |||||| 30%
Need to dominate |||||||||| 36%

Romantic |||||| 30%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 43%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||| 56%
Wealth |||||| 23%
Dependency |||||||||| 36%
Change averse |||||||||||||| 56%
Cautiousness |||||||||||| 43%
Individuality |||||| 30%
Sexuality |||||||||| 36%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Food indulgent |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Histrionic |||||| 30%
Paranoia |||||||||||| 50%
Vanity |||||| 30%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||| 36%
Female cliche |||||| 23%

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
rarely irritated, positive, tough, non phobic, fearless, likes the unknown, self reliant, high self control, confident, trusting, strong instincts, prudent, optimistic, willful, likes parties, prefers a specialized career, takes charge, altruistic, strong, high self concept, adventurous, practical, thoughtful

Hmm, thanks everyone (hope more do it as well) all of your input will be part of this conference speech/journal article that I hope will be accepted for publication. Thanks!

Interesting (or not) side note. My wife is the exact opposite of me. Perhaps 'proving' that opposites attracts. She is a ESFJ

Hmm, thanks everyone (hope more do it as well) all of your input will be part of this conference speech/journal article that I hope will be accepted for publication. Thanks!

Interesting (or not) side note. My wife is the exact opposite of me. Perhaps 'proving' that opposites attracts. She is a ESFJ

Introverted (I) 90%
Sensing (S) 81.82%
Thinking (T) 79.41%
Judging (J) 69.7%

Your type is: ISTJ

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Extraversion |||||||||| 40%
Stability |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Orderliness |||||| 30%
Empathy |||||||||| 36%
Interdependence |||||| 30%
Intellectual |||||||||||| 50%
Mystical |||||| 30%
Artistic |||| 16%
Religious |||| 16%
Hedonism |||||||||||| 43%
Materialism |||| 16%
Narcissism |||||| 30%
Adventurousness |||||| 23%
Work ethic |||||||||||| 50%
Self absorbed |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Conflict seeking |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Need to dominate |||||||||| 36%
Romantic |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 43%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||||| 70%
Wealth |||||| 30%
Dependency |||||||||| 36%
Change averse |||||| 23%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Individuality |||||||||||| 50%
Sexuality |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Peter pan complex |||||| 23%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Food indulgent |||||||||||||||| 63%
Histrionic |||||| 30%
Paranoia |||||||||||| 50%
Vanity |||||| 23%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||| 56%
Female cliche |||||||||||||||| 63%

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

messy, tough, disorganized, fearless, not rule conscious, likes the unknown, rarely worries, rash, attracted to the counter culture, rarely irritated, positive, resilient, abstract, not a perfectionist, risk taker, strange, weird, self reliant, leisurely, dangerous, anti-authority, trusting, optimistic, positive, thrill seeker, likes bizarre things, sarcastic

Generally accurate (I tend to have extremely different personalities depending on the situation and task, but it's about as accurate as I could expect). Though I'm not exactly a thrill seeker, and I'm very concerned about the long terms (just usually don't take the easy route).

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Introverted (I) 90%
Sensing (S) 81.82%
Thinking (T) 79.41%
Judging (J) 69.7%

Your type is: ISTJ

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.[/QUOTE]

Enneagram Test Results

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||| 23%
Type 3 Image Awareness || 10%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||| 26%
Type 7 Adventurousness || 10%
Type 8 Aggressiveness || 10%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 50%

type score type behavior motivation
5 26 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
4 25 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.
1 20 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
9 15 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.

5.gif
spsosx.gif

Seems I took the wrong one earlier:

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 62.5% Extroverted (E) 37.5%
Intuitive (N) 57.14% Sensing (S) 42.86%
Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
Perceiving (P) 55.88% Judging (J) 44.12%

Accuracy: - 5 high 4 3 2 1 low

The other one wont copy and paste properly, I got type 4 though.

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.

Type 9 - Social

It think the Type 9 is more accurate than the ESTP...

trait snapshot:

secretive, reclusive, messy, disorganized, introverted, unassertive, rarely worries, dislikes large parties, does not like to fit in, does not need to control others, solitary, ambivalent about chaos, tough, leisurely, does not respect authority, not aggressive, observer, abstract, impractical, dislikes leadership, daydreamer, bizarre, does not make friends easily, not a perfectionist, suspicious, rarely irritated, strong physical instincts, unsympathetic at times, risk taker, submissive, weird, sarcastic, strange

you know the descriptions are exactly like me; very accurate test

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||| 30%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||| 36%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 63%

You scored as Type 1

Your variant is sexual

Yup. Perfect results.

AWSM - "Awesome". If you are Denis, you are probably King Awesome. You are better than most people, and they resent you for that. Are able to discern between utter crap and gold when others can't. 0.01% of total population

[quote name='DenisDFat']AWSM - "Awesome". If you are Denis, you are probably King Awesome. You are better than most people, and they resent you for that. Are able to discern between utter crap and gold when others can't. 0.01% of total population[/QUOTE]

:rofl: It should be like.... 0.00000000000000001%

[quote name='DenisDFat']AWSM - "Awesome". If you are Denis, you are probably King Awesome. You are better than most people, and they resent you for that. Are able to discern between utter crap and gold when others can't. 0.01% of total population[/QUOTE]

I'm shocked Denis. I expected you got get...

STFU- "Rambler" You talk and talk and talk, but really have nothing to say.
You can be humorous at times, but your act gets tired and grating every so often.
People may like you, but only in small does. 75% of CAG population.

Extroverted (E) 51.52% Introverted (I) 48.48%
Sensing (S) 55.81% Intuitive (N) 44.19%
Thinking (T) 52.78% Feeling (F) 47.22%
Judging (J) 53.85% Perceiving (P) 46.15%

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

Well it is half and half.. so somewhat the thing is right =]. I'm not too in touch with the outside world anymore.

bread's done
Back