What kind of Car do u drive??

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol:

I stand corrected.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I drive a 2000 Chevy Prizm. It's the exact same as a Toyota Corolla, but retails for considerably less. GM and Toyota built a joint plant in California, and they build the same cars on the same line until the decals/seating/steering wheel comes into play. Everything under the hood says Toyota on it. The only other difference is the radio, which is an AC Delco in the Chevys. Great reliable car for the money... and for crowded Cincinnati streets.

2000 Nissan Frontier
patshead106.jpg

nice aint it, though i recently removed the foglights, after a parking accident :(

My day to day crappy lil' to & from car is a '92 Mustang. I don't have any pics of it at the moment but here's one from my good buddy Internet:

rajcd70.JPG

My other car however...

Ain't so bad...she's a 1969 Mercury Cougar. Actually you can see a bit of the Mustang in the lower right corner of the one pic.

Now, looking back three years later...do you see how your choices of cars have negatively affected our environment? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A old rusting, not completely rusted out, just starting to rust 1989 chevy pickup. Remarkably, the thing's only broken down twice, and still runs pretty well. I'll drive her to the day she dies, though considering all the fast food I eat and lack of exercise, I may go before it does.

[quote name='danh920']1997 civic lx, 5 sp gets great gas mileage in this high gas price era[/quote]

post from 2004 oh if only we could warn them. i got a 95 monte carlo w/ no ac, need a full time to justify buying a 08 evo x.

A blue and silver 150cc 4 stroke scooter. It's a Chinese model that goes by a lot of names. The one I have has "Eagle" on the side. It gets 80-110 mpg.

Summer and Spring Mode
DSCN3479.jpg

Winter Mode
P1020211.jpg

That's right, I don't drive in the Fall ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back