What Kind of Car do you drive????

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']2005 Black/Chrome Jeep Wrangler Sport

QUOTE]

That's a sweet ride...... I use to have a 01 Silver Wrangler Sport

1996 forest green Honda Accord LX, no customization or any riced out business... just a quality car that's good on gasoline. Plus it has a ton of legroom.

Right now I drive a 1994 Acura Integra LS soon i'm gonna upgrade to either a 98 Integra GSR or get a brand new Honda s2000

[quote name='bostonfrontier'][quote name='rabidmonkeys']2005 Black/Chrome Jeep Wrangler Sport

QUOTE]

That's a sweet ride...... I use to have a 01 Silver Wrangler Sport[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. We just got them during the employee pricing and couldn't be happier. With the discounts and some wheeling and dealing we got almost 10k total off of both cars, plus United was running a special for 70k miles for each new car you bought so we now have enough pts for 4 round trip tickets in the continental US.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']pimp car[/QUOTE]
Yeah especially when you put the down payment on it and pay it off by yourself. I'm not trading/selling this thing unless I have more than 3+ children :cool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']2000 Ford Mustang GT. Black, of course.[/QUOTE]

Nah, white's better cause that's what I've got.

'02 Mustang convertible white (no GT sadly though just a V6)

I'd post pics but I'm too lazy to walk outside.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nah, white's better cause that's what I've got.

'02 Mustang convertible white (no GT sadly though just a V6)

I'd post pics but I'm too lazy to walk outside.[/QUOTE]

White cars always look like rentals. Unless it's pearl, of course. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']White cars always look like rentals. Unless it's pearl, of course. :lol:[/QUOTE]

No, not rental, my precious. Fine, I'll go take a picture now then.

1998 200SX

i62656_1.jpg

Call my car a rental...

You can't really make it out too well but the paint's scraped off the right corner, some fucker did that in the Target parking lot and didn't leave a note.

Edit- hmm now that I look at her in the pictures, she looks kind of lonely, I think I need to take her out.

just upgraded to a 2005 BMW M3 from a 2003 BMW 325i

has anyone beaten that yet?

this is like the 4th time ive seen this thread in 2 years

[quote name='cag1000']

this is like the 4th time ive seen this thread in 2 years[/QUOTE]

Yeah but I was bored and I'm still in the honeymoon period with my digi cam where I look for any excuse to use it.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Call my car a rental...

You can't really make it out too well but the paint's scraped off the right corner, some fucker did that in the Target parking lot and didn't leave a note.

Edit- hmm now that I look at her in the pictures, she looks kind of lonely, I think I need to take her out.[/QUOTE]

I still don't like the white. I'd take pictures of mine, but it's raining. Maybe tomorrow.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I still don't like the white. I'd take pictures of mine, but it's raining. Maybe tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Oh, a likely story...

1992 Chevy Silverado pick up truck, a nice hand me down from my father. Kicks my ass when it comes to to gas (25 gallon tank), but I'm saving up to buy something a bit more fuel efficient.

A black 1995 Nissan Pathfinder. It's a fine car, save for the fuel economy and the starter block in the steering column is loose, causing it to sometimes not start until after a few tries.

parked outside:
2005 Lexus RX330
2004 Audi A8L 4.2
2001 Audi TT Roadster 225
2002 Subaru WRX
2000 VW Passat V6
1997 Chevy Tahoe

bread's done
Back