what kind of cologne or perfume do you wear???

crazyboxer12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Axe does not count as a cologne. So anyways, I'm using Obsession, eternity, Drakkar Noir, Armani's Black Code, cool water, and Acqua di gio. I wear them at different times cus i don't like smelling the same for a long time. What's urs??

I use Cool Water. It's like $30 for a teeny ass bottle. I really like the smell, but I am thinking of switching to something like Axe. I think it's pretty ridiculous to pay so much for something that makes you smell better...and this site has converted me to a cheap ass...

We'll see.

Some Polo spray and aftershave cologne that my brother bought for me, the cheap Anchor Blue one that doesn't stay on for long but smells very good, and used to use the Adidas one before I ran out.

it only smells nasty if the person who wears it puts on too much. I only spritz my neck. And really good cologne lasts a really long time from that one spritz

I dunno if it's just me but when I spray my cologne I can't smell it for some reason. Either it doesn't last or I'm not supposed to smell it but other people smell it...

if you can smell you cologne yourself after 30 mins of wearing you have too much on. I use nautica and candies for men

Used to wear Adidas, but have quit wearing cologne. I use Old Spice (Aqua Reef) body wash and deodorant, and they smell very good.

yeah well, I have to admit that some of these bodysprays smell good, but u can't get girls with them. U have to show that u have money in order for them to like u. well, not really, but that's one of the few things they like

[quote name='crazyboxer12']yeah well, I have to admit that some of these bodysprays smell good, but u can't get girls with them. U have to show that u have money in order for them to like u. well, not really, but that's one of the few things they like[/QUOTE]

How old are you?

i wear

lacoste red ( my favorite, spanish girls love this)

cool water (i think this is more of a formal scent u kno)

diesel green ( it was $20, and the bottle looks like a grenade..plus its nice!)

i also have curve, but i need a new one (apparantly asian girls love curve..weird)

i also got gray flannel as a present, but i dont wear it...use it more as a de-oderizer when something smells bad :p

[quote name='crazyboxer12']yeah well, I have to admit that some of these bodysprays smell good, but u can't get girls with them. U have to show that u have money in order for them to like u. well, not really, but that's one of the few things they like[/QUOTE]

what kinda girls have u been seeing OP :\..none of the girls ive been out with (save the suburbia hell girls) have really given a crap about how much money if had on person, smell is smell, u cant really put a price on attraction , some girls get hyped up over a natural smell, but eh, cud be wrong

[quote name='crazyboxer12']uh, yeah basically And ^ wasn't lacoste red called lacoste styl in play before they changed the name???[/QUOTE]

im not too sure, as i just got back into cologne recently, i decided i cud use a little spice :) the lacoste red smell is more of a sporty-but spicy smell, the bottle is red and fades into clear, very good stuff, i recommend it

[quote name='greydemise']im not too sure, as i just got back into cologne recently, i decided i cud use a little spice :) the lacoste red smell is more of a sporty-but spicy smell, the bottle is red and fades into clear, very good stuff, i recommend it[/QUOTE]

yeah, it has "LACOSTE" and the alligator on the bottle. It smells like something u wear in the summer. I used to like that until i got bored of it

Body wash for showering (usually Old Spice Fresh), then Axe spray (no particular one, I change when I run out) then a little bit of Hugo Boss cologne. It may seem excessive, but I work outside in the heat all day.

Pure bullshit.. my girl is all over my nuts when she smells me wearing Armani Mania.

Armani for formal occasions
Polo Sport after working out
Pleasures for Men for leisure dates
Victoria's Secret Sexy for Men for lavish dates
Curve for nightclubbing

I keep 2 versions of each cologne - one at home and another set in a box with styrofoam in the trunk of my car for emergencies (and yes, there are emergencies that will call for you smelling good such as hiding the scent of another woman whilst meeting your girl).

[quote name='crazyboxer12']edit: I knew the prof of pimptology would have a few good smelling colognes at his disposal[/QUOTE]

Heh, always. ;) And whoever is hatin' on Axe, I wouldn't knock Axe bodysprays. They're good in a pinch. When it comes to smelling good, bad or best, Axe will at least make you smell good vs. stinkin' up a storm because you forgot your cologne at home (hence my emergency stash).

I tried a body spray once (think it was old spice), it was way too strong and gave me a headache. It put me off body sprays. Though my current one is le bleu d'issey by issey miyake, it was 90 canadian (ptobably would have cost about 60 or 70 u.s.) for the smaller bottle (not sure how many ml, but it was typical of the ones they put out for you to sample). It was a special edition though, so I'm probably gonna have to find a new one when I run out. For backup I keep a few of those mini sample bottles (have about 3 of the issey miyake, a bunch of polos which are really nice, and a few others). I usually know when I need it though so I've only used one of those minis a few times.

[quote name='Callandor']I have been using a bottle of Michael Jordan colonge for far too long. :)[/QUOTE]

I saw a bottle of that stuff in kmart during the store changing sale a few weeks ago, it was like 10 bucks and came in a gift package. I don't know if it was a cheaper version, or if it was just marked down, since I though I remember people complaining about the price when it came out. I don't think they make it anymore, though I may be wrong.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I saw a bottle of that stuff in kmart during the store changing sale a few weeks ago, it was like 10 bucks and came in a gift package. I don't know if it was a cheaper version, or if it was just marked down, since I though I remember people complaining about the price when it came out. I don't think they make it anymore, though I may be wrong.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they make it anymore, because it is found for too cheap a price wherever you find it.

On a related story, I used to work delivering medicines and supplies to pharmacies, and I would go to this one pharmacy every day. I call it "The Store that Time Forgot." The owner was really nice, and if we needed a prescription, he would charge us at cost. Saved us a bundle. :)

Anyway... there were some old products in this store, and marked at the prices they were when they were new... if that makes sense.

There were boxes of creams and such, like Theragesic, with old designs that I haven't seen in years. But the kicker was this:

Several boxes of Hai Karate and various other colognes... no shelf wear... perfect condition... and at reasonable prices. Those things are considered collector's items to some.

[quote name='crazyboxer12']Axe does not count as a cologne. So anyways, I'm using Obsession, eternity, Drakkar Noir, Armani's Black Code, cool water, and Acqua di gio. I wear them at different times cus i don't like smelling the same for a long time. What's urs??[/QUOTE]

I rarely wear cologne, but when I do I go with what my gf likes: Hugo Boss.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I saw a bottle of that stuff in kmart during the store changing sale a few weeks ago, it was like 10 bucks and came in a gift package. I don't know if it was a cheaper version, or if it was just marked down, since I though I remember people complaining about the price when it came out. I don't think they make it anymore, though I may be wrong.[/QUOTE]

It was a Christmas gift from god knows how many years ago. I just use it because I'm too cheap to buy anything else. But the girls at work say I smell good. :bouncy:

[quote name='Callandor']It was a Christmas gift from god knows how many years ago. I just use it because I'm too cheap to buy anything else. But the girls at work say I smell good. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Ya, mine lasts a while too. I use mine a hell of a lot more when I'm at college than at home (I've used it probably twice since april, and that was essentially just for the hell of it since it felt strange just sitting there). I can't imagine having like 6 bottles of relatively recent cologne sitting around, and then another backup set of bottles.

The only bad thing is I had a deodorant that smelled normal but whenever I had the cologne on it smelled horrible. I switched to degree ionic, which actually smells like the cologne in deodorant form so it doesn't have a problem anymore.

bread's done
Back