what kind of cologne or perfume do you wear???

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Ya, mine lasts a while too. I use mine a hell of a lot more when I'm at college than at home (I've used it probably twice since april, and that was essentially just for the hell of it since it felt strange just sitting there). I can't imagine having like 6 bottles of relatively recent cologne sitting around, and then another backup set of bottles.

The only bad thing is I had a deodorant that smelled normal but whenever I had the cologne on it smelled horrible. I switched to degree ionic, which actually smells like the cologne in deodorant form so it doesn't have a problem anymore.[/QUOTE]

My Old Spice deodorant and MJ cologne combination works well enough for me.

[quote name='trytej']Adidas smells good so I use it.[/QUOTE]

I've heard good things about that, especially for the price, but they never have it in samples and I don't know anyone with it.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Do you all know someone (or are that person) who just sprays way too much cologne on themselves? I know someone who uses at least a dozen squirts... it makes the room difficult to breathe in...

A related piece:
http://www.ksilebo.com/realamerican... Genius - Mr. Way Too Much Cologne Wearer.mp3[/QUOTE]

I used to be that person who squirts 6 sprays on my clothes. I jsut use 2 sprays on my neck now. I know how bad it is to have someone put on too much cologne. I know someone that has this really cheap cologne and sprays a lot of them everytime he goes to the bathroom

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Do you all know someone (or are that person) who just sprays way too much cologne on themselves? I know someone who uses at least a dozen squirts... it makes the room difficult to breathe in...

A related piece:
http://www.ksilebo.com/realamerican/Bud%20Light%20-%20Real%20Men%20of%20Genius%20-%20Mr.%20Way%20Too%20Much%20Cologne%20Wearer.mp3[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and I told that person that the proper technique is to spray twice in the area above and in front of you (basically at a 45 degree angle) and then walk slowly through. If you just spray your neck, it's only good for that area but your other body parts should also smell good. Spraying it in front of you allows it to be distributed evenly and you get the full body spray effect by using 2 presses. Plus, it also has the added bonus of not being so concentrated and overwhelming.

I used to use Fahrenheit, Drakkar, or Polo, but now my cheap ass just has a quick couple sprays of Tag over my freshly Irish Springed/Sprung self, and I'm good to go before jumping on the bike only to get repeatedly blasted by other vehicles exhaust fumes.

Here's a place I used to get all my colognes from, their prices aren't too bad .
http://www.scentiments.com/

[quote name='Zfin']I used to use Fahrenheit, Drakkar, or Polo, but now my cheap ass just has a quick couple sprays of Tag over my freshly Irish Springed/Sprung self, and I'm good to go before jumping on the bike only to get repeatedly blasted by other vehicles exhaust fumes.

Here's a place I used to get all my colognes from, their prices aren't too bad .
http://www.scentiments.com/[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Somehow the idea of being "Irish Sprung" is incredibly humorous. Maybe it's just me. :lol:

Hugo by Hugo Boss
Latitude Longitude by Nautica
Chrome by Azzaro

Incidentally, if you'd like to know an awesome perfume to purchase for your lady friend, I give the highest recommendation to Shi by Alfred Sung.

Swiss Army. I love this stuff and I stockpile it 5 or 6 bottles at a time. The reason for that is they always are taking it out of production and then bringing it back about 2 years later. So before I would buy a bottle and then go back to the store later when I ran out and get some more and would not have anymore. "they stopped production" the lady would tell me. so now I stockpile it.

I like swiis army too, I bought a bottle of it, ran out, tried to get a new bottle from macys, and they said it was out of stock. Haven't seen one since that. I really, really like acqua di gio and black code both by armani. I've bought 6 bottles of acqua in the last 8 years, and a bottle of black code. Acqua is the best smelling cologne ever.

bread's done
Back