What kind of HDTV do you have ?

[quote name='dmaul1114']There should be a slew of deals in the next couple of weeks leading up to the Super Bowl.[/quote]
I hope so. Most places seem to have sales on 32" TVs or 42" TVs, very rarely do they do sales on 37".

Downstairs we have a 32" Hitachi 720p - nothing connected to it at all though.
In my room I have a 19" Samsung monitor with component input so I play my 360 via that.

I plan on getting a 22-24" 1080p monitor soon for my 360 and PC because I find they are way cheaper.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I hope so. Most places seem to have sales on 32" TVs or 42" TVs, very rarely do they do sales on 37".[/QUOTE]

If you have the space, save up a bit longer go with a 42" if you're seeing better deals on them than 37".

Size makes a huge difference, I couldn't go back to anything under 50" myself.

[quote name='manthing']Enjoy the SD Singstar Vids on the new TV your parents bought Terry!

:wave:[/QUOTE]Uh, the slick interface, SOME Videos (are HD), etc. look great in 1080p. But this was also intended for blu-ray movies (1080p).

Got the 37" 1080P LG that was in this week's Best Buy ad for 799, goooo credit approval and 18 months no interest :D

Just changed over to all HDTV's in the last month.

They are:
52" Sony XBR6 - 1080p
37" Olevia 537H - 720p
LG 20" 20LS7D - 720p
Toshiba 26" HDTV monitor w/integrated DVD player & VCR - 1080i
Samsung 19A450 - 720p

All but the Toshiba are LCD TV's, the Toshiba is a tube TV.

I have a Sony Bravia Rear Projection 46" 1080p TV. Got it last February, and I'm praying that something doesn't go wrong as soon as the manufacturer's warranty runs out.

I think it's amazing that the Bravia is only slightly heavier and is as deep as my old 20" SDTV, yet it looks like an ogre when compared to those sexy LCDs.

[quote name='ricknub']
I think it's amazing that the Bravia is only slightly heavier and is as deep as my old 20" SDTV, yet it looks like an ogre when compared to those sexy LCDs.[/QUOTE]

Yep, my 50" Sony LCD RPTV weighs 30 some pounds less than my old 27" Sony Wega I had before.

The only I got is ok. My friends became anti tv last year. He made it a goal to watch as little as any if possable. He still plays Vidoe Games just on his moms TV that looks decent. So I bought it off him for cheap. One persons loss is another gains. ^_^. It does the job. I had infacted planned to buy a new one and give this one to my parents but then I lost my job like many other Americans.

Anyways the TV is a Panasonic TC-32LX60

panasonic_lx60.jpg

I just bought a Samsung 50" 1080p Plasma HDTV from HHGregg. It's usually $1999.99, but was on sale for $1194.78. Strange thing happened when the manager called a sales guy for me, and it was a wrestling trainee I knew from OVW, who I haven't seen for about 2 years. He took an extra $40 off. I got the TV, a "5-Year Premium Service Plan" for $449.99, plus overall tax ($69.29), for a total of $1674.06.

Here's the link for anybody with a HHGregg in their area: http://www.hhgregg.com/ProductDetail.asp?S...tore=All#script

Sony Trinitron Wega 32" HD CRT. Yeah, it is one of the first CRT HD TVs that Sony made. It has a beautiful picture but I can't wait to get a new LCD since the current TV is a beast and the family room is going to be migrating soon.

Pair of 32" Bravia LCDs >$500 each one for the living room and one for the bedroom.

We have a tiny house and anything bigger would look rediculous.

We also have a 19" Sensai LCD for the Office, small and great size.

Our old CRT 32" is in the basement getting the love it needs... or will be once we finish it and turn it into a retro basement. Will house my new PS2 and old cube for some GBA action.

Picked up some DVD Upconverters and they look quite nice, can't wait to score a nice deal on a Bluplayer yet... maybe next black friday.

40 inch SONY BRAVIA XBR. That's how I roll. :cool: Love it, but I would never buy it with my own money. The price is just silly.

[quote name='supermodestmouse']Samsung Pn50A550...thank you circuit city! $700[/QUOTE]

thats a straight up fucking awesome price.

bread's done
Back