What level of Hell will you be going to?

5th level:

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

EDIT:

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Edit: Sweet, I'm in there with hot chicks for eternity.

Like I didn't see this coming

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High

Third Level of Hell

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

Purgatory - Very Low
Level 1 - Low
Level 2 - High
Level 3 - High
Level 4 - High
Level 5 - High
Level 6 - Very Low
Level 7 - High
Level 8 - High
Level 9 - Low

Man, I'm stuck with the dog... Why can't there be a three headed cat. I'm much more of a cat person.

[quote name='BlueWingX']
Man, I'm stuck with the dog... Why can't there be a three headed cat. I'm much more of a cat person.[/quote]

congratulations...that was maybe the 5th time i actually laughed out loud at something on CAG :lol:

[quote name='evilpenguin9000']I'm in the City of Dis, the sixth layer. It's gonna be the coolest because all us heretics know how to party.[/quote]

attention all levels...partay on the 6th....i repeat...partay on the 6th

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Moderate
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='evilpenguin9000']I'm in the City of Dis, the sixth layer. It's gonna be the coolest because all us heretics know how to party.[/quote]

attention all levels...partay on the 6th....i repeat...partay on the 6th[/quote]

I'll and bring all the lustful chicks from level 2, as long as I don't have to stay ;)

Fifth Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Sixth Level...

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | High
Level 7 | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very High

Second Level of Hell

[quote name='fieldkillah']The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate[/quote]

Me too.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | Very High

According to this thing,

Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!
Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

I'll actually be attending Heaven personally though...if anyone needs some help getting there, just PM me...

Fifth Level of Hell

(Click on a level for more info)
Purgatory Repenting Believers | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers |Very Low
Level 2 Lustful | Low
Level 3 Gluttonous | High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious | Very High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy | Extreme

[quote name='xzafixz']Fifth Level of Hell

Level 2 Lustful | Low

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='xzafixz']Fifth Level of Hell

Level 2 Lustful | Low

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

heh uh oh

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Not as bad as I thought...

I mean who wrote this? I dont see how some of those things are considered "sins"....some exteme christian must have wrote that damn..... :roll:

[quote name='trustcompany1013']can somebody please join me in level 6...if only boobies could count as "limbs of women"...hell would be so borderline heaven[/quote]

You just got some one to hang out with! I'm in the sixth level. :twisted:

[quote name='shoobywizard88'][quote name='trustcompany1013']can somebody please join me in level 6...if only boobies could count as "limbs of women"...hell would be so borderline heaven[/quote]

You just got some one to hang out with! I'm in the sixth level. :twisted:[/quote]

whoop whoop 8)

Fourth Level of Hell

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low
Level 7 | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

God damn. I'm fucked.

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Very Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Looking like level six to me.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | Very High