What makes Morgan Webb so hot?

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']
god damn mwl, could you please not post 4 posts in a row?

Why do you care ?

Thanks evilmax17 ![/quote]

because its annoying and pointless, theres an edit button...i understand it can get complicated when replying to people, but 4 posts is just ridiculous

I think its rather funny that almost everything MWL post here is to shaq-fu with people, but if you do the same to him, he goes ape-shit. I didn't get a scholarship, my parents aren't paying for me to go to school, and I'm not going to have a crap job. Thats why I'll be going into basic training for the Coast Guard in just over 2 weeks. I make money, have a job I'll be proud to have on a resume, and they'll pay for me to go to school.

I haven't posted anything to fuck with people .

after watching carmen nicole for months attempting to discuss videogames on that show that used to be on game show network, it is hard not to find morgan appealing

Just because you have a crush on someone from TV doesn't mean you're some sort of sexless freak. A lot of you kids get so uptight about things like that. Anywho.
I think she's pretty hot. If we're being honest here, it's because she looks tall, and has a big rack (sorry) and seems like a friendly, could-be-your-friend type chick. And she's on a game show, which means she could like games, could mean she hates them, but still. That's my opinion.

I don't think Morgan Webb looks that great. Her body is shaped funny (her shoulders are wide as hell, she looks built like a dude) and her face is a little meh. She does have a nice set to ta-ta's though. I doubt she's really into video games, they probably just gave her the job just to have a hot chick on there for dudes to drool at.

I am not saying Morgan is ugly, cause she's pretty. She's just not hot.

bread's done
Back