What Mozilla Extensions Do You Have Installed? 46 Extensions Installed!

In honor of the recent poll on FF or IE, and the fact that this is the fifth straight format I have gone through on my computer and could not find/remember all of the extensions that i had had on FF before, I bump this thread up!

I've recently installed FoxyTunes, pretty good and FoxClocks. Really like the FoxClocks. Forgot to mention I also just got QuickJava which just basically allows me to turn on or off java/javascript when I want.

Fire, have you tried NoScript? It lets you block javascript automatically, and whitelist sites you trust. I don't know your reasons for turning of js/java, but it works quite well.

I was just looking throught this thread again, but I have a quick question....I see some people with Flashgot and somepeople with Downthemall, but what exactly is the difference?

Flashgot uses an external download manager with more available options (resume downloads, etc.). Downthemall is pretty limited by comparison.

[quote name='P0ldy']Flashgot uses an external download manager with more available options (resume downloads, etc.). Downthemall is pretty limited by comparison.[/QUOTE]

Can they be used together?

And so basically Flashgot syncs up with your download manager....hmmm that's pretty good. Been looking for some extension similiar to that one.

Well, I've updated the OP, but one last quick question about Image Zoom. How do you guys have your set up? I have mine so that when I right click on an image I can use my scroll wheel to zoom in our and and then when I right and left click at the same time have it go back to it's original level.

Oh yaeh, OP's been updated.

Sorry for bumping up this thread so often, but I have a question to my fellow Firefoxers and extensions users, anybody know of a good extensions that will copy all the website address/urls that I have open from all of my tabs to the clipboard or to quicknote.

I need a bit of help with an extension that I found recommend here. It is GameFOX which my issue is that i have quickpost enabled, which I like, but that when i read a thread with only 2 or three posts that it tends to obscure the text and posts. Anyone know how to fix this issue or circumvent it?

bumping up again, having trouble with StumbleUpon now. I have it installed, but when I want to go to a certain topic/subject...it goes to something wrong. Like I want to stumble for something computer related and it comes up with Simpsons.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']bumping up again, having trouble with StumbleUpon now. I have it installed, but when I want to go to a certain topic/subject...it goes to something wrong. Like I want to stumble for something computer related and it comes up with Simpsons.[/QUOTE]

Bump for some help with this question. Now when I try stumbling it doesn't even allow it part of the time. i just click on Stumble, and nothing happens :cry:

bumping this up because I need some help with finding an extension that does this function. I'm sure that there has to be something like it out there, but all my efforts to locate one have come up fruitless. Anybody know of an extension that will allow me to see mini thumbnails of sites in my history?

Day time bump for once. Come on, I can't find any extension like theone I'm asking for, but I'm sure there is one out there like it.

Bump and an update. I have some 40 extensions installed (Go me!), but I still can't find anything htat matches what I'm looking for in terms of what I want for my history. Still, that has been pushed back. Does anyone by any chance know of an extension for FF that will allow you to rotate images within the browser?

This is the closest I could find: a greasemonkey script which I've never used.

This release of mozImage offers the possibility of creating some macros. This macros allow you to use external applications to enhanche mozImage. For example you can use ImageMagick to rotate or resize an image.

BTW, 40 extensions... jesus. Can we get a list? Surely you have InfoLister installed.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']All I have installed is ForecastFox, and I am thinking of installing foxytunes.[/quote]
I use foxytunes. If you listen to the radio on winamp it's very conveniant (for me, atleast) to see the name of a song/artist while browsing online.. This may just be since I listen to Jrock though...

Can someone please link me to one that will make it so when I click on a link, it'll open in a new tab but not a new window and not replace what my current window/tab is?

Thanks

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Can someone please link me to one that will make it so when I click on a link, it'll open in a new tab but not a new window and not replace what my current window/tab is?

Thanks[/quote]

You don't need an extension there is a function that does that in FireFox. If you have the latest version to to Tools>Options.click on the "tabs" icon>check the box that says "force links that open new windows to open in">then select the option that says "new tab". Hopw thats what you were looking for

Thanks! I'm downloading a shitload of extensions now >_>

Didn't know about them until I upgraded like 2 days ago

EDIT: It seems as if no one is ever on Pong...Anyone here have it?

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']I can't seem to find the GameFOX one for Gamefaqs...Could someone please link me to it?[/QUOTE]

mozillazine has the most updated version of it I believe or try extensionsmirror.nl. I think they might have the old one that works exactly like the new one, but just it is broken witht he FFs. You can get it to work then by the Nightly Tester Tools and what have you.

[quote name='P0ldy']

BTW, 40 extensions... jesus. Can we get a list? Surely you have InfoLister installed.[/quote]

Why of course!! Sorry I saw this so late. Time to bump this bad boy up again. I have Infolister installed and I think I have surpassed the 40 benchmark with each extension giving me some separate form or function with some even consolidating many of the extensions I had before (i.e. Tab Mix Plus):lol:

Extensions (enabled: 46, disabled: 9):

Since I don't want to read through 4 pages of stuff... is there an extension that manages downloads? I'm sick of the default downloader which can barely handle two downloads at once and loses all info if the browser crashes or has to be completely restarted. Improved speeds would be nice too.

[quote name='Vinny']Since I don't want to read through 4 pages of stuff... is there an extension that manages downloads? I'm sick of the default downloader which can barely handle two downloads at once and loses all info if the browser crashes or has to be completely restarted. Improved speeds would be nice too.[/quote]

DownThemAll works well enough for me, but I hear that using FlashGot (or whatever it is called) is another good alternative . You can also try using Free Download Manager which is my favorite.

Nice, I currently only have 3 extensions that I found to be most useful.

Download Statusbar
IE Tab
Tab Mix Plus

Interested in seeing which 46 extensions you have installed.

Extensions (enabled: 50, disabled: 20):

That's my list, but do not that at the moment I am actually testing out quite a few. If you want to know my favorites than just ask.

I use Portable Firefox with the following..

- DOM Inspector
- DownThemAll!
- Fasterfox
- FoxyProxy
- NoScript
- Restart Firefox
- SearchLoad Options
- Server Spy
- ShowIP
- TiX Now!
- Web Developer

Just switched to FireFox this week on my Mac at work (from Safari) and my two PCs at home (from IE). Love, love, LOVE it. What extensions do you guys recommend right now? So far I've gotten:

Foxmarks
- My favorite add-on so far. Allows you to keep bookmarks synchronized between two or more computers. Now I can use the same bookmarks at work, on my laptop while watching TV, and in my home office. When I add something, it's available at all points. Awesome.

Gmail Space
- Lets you use your extra Gmail space as a kind of Web hard drive. Great way to shift large files between multiple computers.

WeatherBug - Really nice integration of WeatherBug, my favorite weather app, into FireFox.

Download Status Bar - Downloads are displayed and managed on the status bar, rather than in a separate window.

I've been looking for an extension that will let me clone a tab. Keeping the current page and all history (so that I can use back page on the new tab). Anyone know of an extension that will do that?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Currently, I have:

SessionSaver .2 d1 * nightly 30 - Awesome unbelievably good extension. Another one that should come standard. In case of a crash or a freeze, this will boot up your Firefox just back to how it was with all of you tabs, etc. Also great for saving sessions and used together with Restart Fox, there is nothing better.
[/QUOTE]
I thought Firefox already did this? When mine crashes it comes up with a restore session or start new session button.

[quote name='SpreadTheWord']I've been looking for an extension that will let me clone a tab. Keeping the current page and all history (so that I can use back page on the new tab). Anyone know of an extension that will do that?[/QUOTE]
That would be very nice. I hate this at GameFAQs where you have a guide open and you want to go back and look at the other guides so you paste the url into a new tab but then you can't check it out by pressing back on that so you go to your other tab blah blah blah.

Oh and heres mine:
firefoxshizrr6.png

bread's done
Back