What on earth did I just do? I bought a PSP for $0.

what games does TRU currently have that have a half decent trade-in value minus the $10 extra trade-in at EB? And does EB currently have this deal running? Also, has anyone had trouble trading in their games at EB( i mean the ones that they got from TRU)? i am going to TRU on monday and am wondering what games i should get that will help me make a decent 'profit'.

my tactic is to take the TRU games, trade them into EB for the 10 bonus credit and use that towards copies of Room Zoom, pocketing the actual trade in value of the games. Room Zoom goes for $26 at FYE, then use your left over bonus credit at EB to pick up other games with high trade in values at FYE... step 3.. profit! Whew... complicated but it works.

[quote name='jkam']Massive update!!! Free PSP![/quote]

Same here! I even had left over credit that I used on a pre order of Tekken 5. I reccomend also putting credit down for a PSP game... Just to ensure you get the game you want when u pick up your PSP.

Sweet deal man, congrats! :)

I am too lazy to do all of this though, nor do I live in the proper locale to take advantage of such a deal, but it's cool to see people get in on this :)

whoa maybe I should ask my mother to take me to TRU after school... I too have my EB across from TRU... actually they're the same ones as epobirs.... a lot of CAG's live in castaic :D

bread's done
Back