what phone do i get?

sublime90

CAGiversary!
first time cell phone buyer and i wanna know what do i do? should i play the villain? should i dissapear? should i get an iphone with there high bills? should i get an andriod that explodes in your ear? im serious though i need a cell phone what should i get? money doesnt matter. i want a reliable smart phone. peace and jah be with you

I bit the bullet too recently. Got a HTC Droid Incredible because Verizon had a $100 off deal. Wound up paying $150. But now the Incredible HD is supposed to come out so the DInc is now like $150 with $100 off from what I heard.

Love the phone though. But I'm a total loser and nobody calls me, so I'm basically paying $70 a month to play Sudoku and check my e-mail for two years. Good times!

Get the iPhone or Android. But if you dont get an iphone you need to pick up an ipod touch just so you can play with all the apps and stuff :D

I think it would make more sense to get the iPhone even if you didn't plan on using it as a phone. It just looks nicer, only drawback is they don't have a 64GB model yet. It's bad enough waiting for a 64GB Micro SD card for my Droid...and then knowing it'll probably cost $200+ being jacked with early adopter premiums.

My personal favorite phone on the market is the MyTouch 4g. As far as price for performance, it is easily one of the best on the market. Also, if you are the type to screw with your phone, it is very easily rootable also. As far as the carrier, I have had tmo for years, and never had a problem in any of my travels, even though they seem to have gotten a bum rep from their early years in the business...

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I think it would make more sense to get the iPhone even if you didn't plan on using it as a phone. It just looks nicer, only drawback is they don't have a 64GB model yet. It's bad enough waiting for a 64GB Micro SD card for my Droid...and then knowing it'll probably cost $200+ being jacked with early adopter premiums.[/QUOTE]

You could have been a loser for cheaper on Sprint and had a better phone.

And that's not the only drawback of the Iphone, there are a lot more.

greatcall-announced-new-jitterbug-j-cell-phone.jpg

Go with one of the new Windows phones. They're really nice. That's what I'm thinking of getting once my contract is up. That or one of the Droid phones a la the EVO, Incredible, Droid.

230x320_main.jpg

I've been using this(Lg600g) for about two years. I pay $80 per year and get 480 minutes that rollover. It's not a smart phone by any means, but its extremely practical for my purposes.

That's not to say I wouldn't mind a smart phone, I just find the monthly prices to be too expensive for someone who doesn't make too many actual calls( I do more texts).

Do not get a Samsung Moment.

I heard/read the new Windows Phones, "suck" in comparison to what's out and what's coming out.

This is actually the first time I read the OP, wtf is he talking about?

bread's done
Back