What Pokemon games transfer to Stadium/Stadium 2/Colosseum/XD?

ma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
89876121157775914442.jpg

Can somebody explain to me which Pokemon GB games transfer to the console game counterparts? Here's roughly what I think it is:

Pokemon Stadium (N64): Red/Blue/Yellow
Pokemon Stadium 2 (N64): Gold/Silver

The only other GBA---> DS transfers is in Pokemon Dash where you can use your GBA Pokemon to turn them into tracks. Otherwise, GB/GBC N64 excluding Stadium 1 and Gold/Silver/Crystal; GBA GC; GBA ----> DS, DS Wii. All the core RPGs in those comparisons including Emerald and Crystal work in that fashion. Ranger has an unlockable character for Diamond/Pearl, but that's it.

Cool, thanks furyk.

One more quick question: what's the story with Colosseum and XD? Are they essentially the same thing, or are they different? Does XD supercede Colosseum, like I assume Stadium 2 superceded Stadium 1?

Finally, why am I asking all these pokemon questions?

Colossuem and XD are pretty much the same thing, but are different from both Stadium games. They're closer to full RPGs on the Cube.

I belive Diamond, Pearl, and most likely its obligatory third relative will all wirelessly link up to Pokemon Battle Revolution on the Wii and transfer pogeymanz as well.

Pokemon Stadium 2 (N64): Gold/Silver/Crystal/Red/Blue/Yellow
Pokemon Colosseum (GCN): Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen
Pokemon XD (GCN): Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (DS): Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen
Pokemon Box (GCN): Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen (only Ru/Sa can be played on tv however)

And is there some other DS game that can transfer Pokemon from the GBA games? No
Ranger maybe? Manaphy can be transferred from Ranger to Diamond/Pearl

And between the 2 colosseum games, they both have different obtainable legendaries, Colosseum 1 has Raikou/Suicune/Entei/Ho-oh, while Colosseum 2 has Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres/Lugia, and both games have move tutors that can teach certain moves, like Self Destruct to Snorlax or Mewtwo.

EDIT: the game in the picture appears to be a Yu-Gi-Oh! game, heh

Pokemon Stadium 2 (N64): Gold/Silver/Crystal/Red/Blue/Yellow
Pokemon Colosseum (GCN): Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen
Pokemon XD (GCN): Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (DS): Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen
Pokemon Box (GCN): Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen (only Ru/Sa can be played on tv however)

I have traded between E/Colo and LG/Colo, but my guess is you can't import pokemon to battle wit FR/LG into Colo.

bread's done
Back