What PSP games are headset compatible.

sonicfreak5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Since for now, i dont have my 360 at the moment and im not getting one in a month or 2, i need somemore online gaming fix. Resistance and Call Of Duty 2 aint gonna cut it. So what psp games are fun online and are headset compatible?

[quote name='Sinistar']Not really a game, but Talkman is headset compatible. :)[/QUOTE]
It does? didnt work for me I thought you need the mic that plugs into the usb thingy

[quote name='m_d_amore']It does? didnt work for me I thought you need the mic that plugs into the usb thingy[/quote]

Well the version I bought from Play Asia (Talkman Euro) didn't come with a mic. So I did use that Sony WifI PSP headset with it.

But I also recently got the PSP Chotto Shot camera, and it has a built in mic in it, and that mic does work with Talkman (but obviously the camera part does not)... So I don't use the headset anymore when I'm using Talkman..

[quote name='bstan21']You can get the headset on clearance at TRU for $9.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. For that price I'll try looking for it, even though I'm not really into multiplayer internet games.

Add one more to the list. Just picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance and it use's the headset & mic. I can't understand why more games do not use this feature.

bread's done
Back