What PSP games are you CAG'ers into these days?

I played it at e3, the girl demoing it was really into it. She had logged over 70 hours into it.

I just couldn't get into it. The controls were clunky. I chased a dragon for a few minutes, caught up with him and got a few hits it, he hit me with his tail, and flew away.

Maybe you might like it more than me.

[quote name='hx214']monster hunter?
(any good?)
Anyone? Anyone?[/quote]

It's good stuff, but if you don't like hard games, you may end up in a fetal position crying for a way out. Most people don't even seem to make it past Yian-Kut Ku or even become any more than a HR1.

You want a challenge though, knock yourself out!

Yeah, it is kinda bull how less than 10 actual PSP games have had proper advertising.

Granted, I have 30 PSP games(29 of which I actually enjoy) and about 52 more I want, but I had to do a lot more research and digging to find out about them/learn what they're all about than most gamers should have to.

[quote name='TLR']Yeah, it is kinda bull how less than 10 actual PSP games have had proper advertising.

Granted, I have 30 PSP games(29 of which I actually enjoy) and about 52 more I want, but I had to do a lot more research and digging to find out about them/learn what they're all about than most gamers should have to.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I agree. I have 32 PSP games, and there's definitely around 50 or more that interests me. I just really like it and wish more people did too. :( I like most all the games I own too.
[quote name='furyk']I've always liked Power Stone. The load times are a bit of a pain in the ass, especially with the original Power Stone. The DC version was all of about one second, PSP is anywhere from 20-30. It does take away from the experience.[/QUOTE]I got rid of my Dreamcast version of Power Stone since I never owned Power Stone 2, and I planned to buy Power Stone Collection in the future. Loading isn't really an issue for me.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yeah, I agree. I have 32 PSP games, and there's definitely around 50 or more that interests me. I just really like it and wish more people did too. :( I like most all the games I own too.[/quote]

I've been seeing your username a lot on these boards too, nice to know someone else appreciates the PSP past the standard car/sports/shooter titles!(not to say those are overrated, because Syphon Filter is still in my tops)

[quote name='wbc1228']Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force
(and yes, I'm serious)[/quote]
Heh, that's actually one of the ones I want. I heard it incorporated the RPG elements that Reshef of Destruction on GBA had and I was sold.

2.8 update I'm not too thrilled about though. I don't mind paying for PSP games the legal way, but when they try to take away my 333mhz on devhook by making me update, that's where I gotta draw the line.

Man I hope Sega Genesis Collection works on 2.71... because I'm heading out to grab it tomorrow.

i had tekken in mine for a while.

its takin a break now since i just recently picked up medal of honor.

have also been playing taiko no tatsujin and taiko no tatsujin 2.

looking forward to checking out metal gear portable ops.

[quote name='yulianovafan']You guys HAVE to play Ace Combat X. I'm flip-flopping between it and GTA: VCS right now. :cool:[/QUOTE]Yeah, I badly want Ace Combat X. The only reason I'm holding off is that I'm trying to buy some hard to find games first.

Power Stone Collection was one of the games I got for my birthday and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Power Stone 1 runs at 30FPS most of the time (I don't know what the DC version ran at), but there seems to be a bunch of extras which more than makes up for that. As such, I think that the collection is better than owning PS 1 and 2 on the Dreamcast.

I've gotta pick up Every Extend Extra soon.

[quote name='furyk']I've always liked Power Stone. The load times are a bit of a pain in the ass, especially with the original Power Stone. The DC version was all of about one second, PSP is anywhere from 20-30. It does take away from the experience.[/QUOTE]

The load times are really only bad when you're initially loading a game up though... once it's loaded, everything seems to be fine.

[quote name='TLR']Yeah, it is kinda bull how less than 10 actual PSP games have had proper advertising.

Granted, I have 30 PSP games(29 of which I actually enjoy) and about 52 more I want, but I had to do a lot more research and digging to find out about them/learn what they're all about than most gamers should have to.[/quote]

Can you tell me some of those games you digged up?? I really want to get some stuff for my PSP.

bread's done
Back