What RACE are you in Oblivion?

A gaunt looking Breton. A Bard, under the sign of The Thief.

Argonian, for their lock picking abilities. Combine that with the Thief class and the Thief birthsign and you've got yourself a......Thief!

And they breathe underwater, which is a nice plus.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Well, i don't have the game, nor will i be getting it in a while, but I'm already dreaming up classes and races based on what i find. This program really helped a lot:
http://www.oblivionmods.info/

With it, ive already made a stealth based archer (Wood Elf)[/QUOTE]
Hey I checked this site out dude, nice find and I've changed my mind to making a Stealth Wood Elf with Hand to Hand combat

[quote name='tigerjh81']it really doesnt matter what u play
either way at the end you will be the ultimate character![/quote]

yeah, but you might be the ultimate character that can't wear boots or helmets...at least that was how MW was.

that was the single most disappointing part of MW for me, but i still loved the game.

Can beast characters wear boots/helmets in oblivion?

ok so I've never played this series of games...but did pick up this for the 360 yesterday thanks to the extremely good deal at CompUSA (thx OP btw)... Now what pointers/advice can you give someone new to the game for this character creation stuff...I checked out the char. creator site listed above...looks complex to me...(Now for some history..I'm not new to this type genre...my favorite chars typically are bow chars ie...Amazon on Diablo II)...any advice? post your links to your char creation URL's from that site for my reference :) this Stealth Wood Elf or Dark Elf sounds interesting...Thanks

bread's done
Back