What razor does everyone use?

[quote name='munch']Mach 3. I won' t switch until the Mach 6. It's going to come eventually.[/QUOTE]
It's Fusion. 5 blades from Gillette. I'm sure Schick will make the 6 bladed one.

I've got a Mach 3 and I think its the most overpriced razor in history. It gives a decent shave, but nothing spectacular.

None. I just trim my facial hair down to stubble on sundays and let it go through the week. I'm not worried about impressing anyone.

[quote name='rabbitt']I find that an ordinary razor blade glides across the wrist just fine.[/QUOTE]
Woah.

[quote name='rabbitt']I find that an ordinary razor blade glides across the wrist just fine.[/QUOTE]
Across the wrist? You'd better be a 14 year old girl!

[quote name='jmcc']Across the wrist? You'd better be a 14 year old girl![/QUOTE]
razor2.gif

I use a Moto. Gotta watch it in your pocket or you might get bitten.

mach 3..ive used quatro it didnt seem as great to me not made as well.

Im wondering tho how many blades we will get in the next few years I think they will go up to 5 or 6 then probly just start tossing out electric razors cheap like electric tooth brushes.

I usually just use cheap disposable razors, but the shave sucks. So I'm definitely interested in picking up a Mach 3 or a Quatro. Looks like the Mach 3 is a bit more popular here so I may go for that one.

Mach 3 Turbo and Edge shave cream. The shave cream makes a difference. For a less irritating shave, Neutrogena Razor Defense daily face scrub.

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']Mach 3, but my face is incredibly sensitive, so I mainly use my electric Norelco 7735x:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001HYKBM/qid=1130029682/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl121/104-1919127-4994320?v=glance&s=hpc&n=507846[/QUOTE]

I use one of these as well. I first started using one when it was called the Norelco Advantage. I'm on my second one now and I couldn't be happier. It definitely shaves just as close as a razor. I don't use the built-in shave gel, I use Nivea Sensitive skin gel and I always shave in the shower.

I used an electric Norelco until I got tired of it eating my face. Now I use Mach 3.

Of course, you all remember the SNL sketch where it has like 20 blades, right? That probably will come true soon enough.

Laugh at rabbit for catching me off guard, and at that graphic that was posted above, as well.

I use a Braun Electric Shaver. My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use any razors. It gets the job done but it doesn't cut close enough.

Braun Activator 8585

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Shick Intuition.

And I will laugh my ass off if any of you guys use one too...[/QUOTE]
Lady razors are the way to go. Think about it. They have to cover, like, 4-6 times the area of my face in a single go. They're clearly built to last moreso than men's razors.

Mach 3, but I don't use shaving cream. I find that hot water does the trick, and my blade still lasts 4-5 months shaving every day.

[quote name='mookiemeister']I've been using Quattro because it was free.[/QUOTE]

Yea I use the one I got from that post here awhile ago for free razor blades.

[quote name='kaw']Mach 3, but I don't use shaving cream. I find that hot water does the trick, and my blade still lasts 4-5 months shaving every day.[/QUOTE]

I dont use cream either, it truely is pointless, hot water works just as well.

Bootleg Bic disposable razors and an electric razor.

I cut my facial hair like Hellboy (hahaha), but don't keep up on it. So it grows back as a shitty beard until I cut it again. Once every couple weeks.

Mach 3.

Must be the most popular razor on the market. After my Tracer FX was destroyed on a move, I bought a can of shaving cream that came with a Mach 3. This was approximately one year after I started shaving. Been using the same Mach 3 stem since then.

[quote name='jmcc']Lady razors are the way to go. Think about it. They have to cover, like, 4-6 times the area of my face in a single go. They're clearly built to last moreso than men's razors.[/QUOTE]

Actually I've found the men's razors do a 10x better job on my underarms and other annoying places to shave. But I normally stick to my Silk Effects for my legs...it's old but the blades are the cheapest...and I'm all about cheap :)

used macha 3 for couple years, had skin problems...now have been using a norelco coolskin electric shaver...all my skin problems went away and do not bleed from shaving...i have a kinda coarse beard,but i get a very good shave with this wet shaver...almost just as close as a blade though at times the neck area can be a problem...but instad of spending $30 month on mach 3 razor blades..got the coolskin for around $60

[quote name='rly723']used macha 3 for couple years, had skin problems...now have been using a norelco coolskin electric shaver...all my skin problems went away and do not bleed from shaving...i have a kinda coarse beard,but i get a very good shave with this wet shaver...almost just as close as a blade though at times the neck area can be a problem...but instad of spending $30 month on mach 3 razor blades..got the coolskin for around $60[/QUOTE]

You would have to be a grizzly adams to spend $30 a month on razors.

bread's done
Back