What should be the next Xbox color hardware/dvd cases

Has there been word they are going to change it? The green they are using now is so recognizably Xbox color, that they should maybe just stick with it.

Personally I wish they had gone with a cool blue or something to begin with.

Definitely stick with the Xbox green. The entire purpose of the first gen Xbox was to build customer awareness and a consumer base. Although it may not seem like a big deal, simply changing the color could dissuade some of the "I loved the first Xbox, I'll get the better one" buyers.

From a marketing standpoint, it would be silly to change the color of the box. they have an advantage as it sticks out compared to competition. When you see the box, you know exactly what system it's for. Makes ps2 and GC games look bland.

Sony changed there color from grey PS1 to black and blue PS2. It didnt hurt them in sales. Xbox 2 needs to look diffent from Xbox 1.

[quote name='cheapgamer11']like the majority... green, possibly a darker, forest green

thanks,

hM[/quote]

I say forest green also.

[quote name='LarryCheapO']Sony changed there color from grey PS1 to black and blue PS2. It didnt hurt them in sales. Xbox 2 needs to look diffent from Xbox 1.[/quote]

Yeah, grey to black. Not green to red or green to blue.

Maybe im thinking too much like a buisness grad, but they probally had a long term contract with thier supplier for the green cases. Buisnesswise it would be better reup on another contract. Keep the branding and such

The green cases make it much easier to pick the games out of a large pile of other games. Plus, it's easy to tell someone "Yeah, go look for the green case, that's the Xbox game" when hunting for a title.

Green is their trademark color. They should stick with it. Maybe a different green for XB2, though green is what I'd suggest.

bread's done
Back