What should I do? eBay seller related.

Unickuta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I had went into a local GameStop a few weeks ago and found a big stack of Pokemon Red and Blue games. So, I bought them (15) for less than $2 each with Edge and B2G1, and put them on eBay for $9 + $3 shipping each. I sold all of them before the auction ended, though I could only sell 12 because three were broken (two save batteries, one just broken). All of the others I tested, I saved them, loaded the save game, everything. They all worked fine. The ones that worked I sent out.

Now, I have two people that say their save batteries don't work. I tested the games before I sent them out, and on my return policy I said that, "All of my games are tested before shipment. I do not accept returns - you buy it, you keep it." In my listing (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200245803655&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123) I said that "The save battery is also in good condition, and at the time of shipment it is working perfectly."

I think I'm pretty much going to refund them, but do any of you guys think otherwise? Cause if I didn't, I'd pretty much look like a scammer.

I'd say refund them i guess. better than them retaliating and giving you two negatives. and you made a big enough profit on the other ones to make up for it

bread's done
Back