What should I do with the Splinter Cell I ordered from Gogamer?

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
So I finally ordered something from Gogamer, it is from the recent 48 hour sale and the game is Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. I ordered the game on Wednesday and it arrived today just a few moments ago. I opened up the box and take the game out. The problem comes, the game appears to be used, or rather, opened. Even though original circular seal was not damaged, but you can tell that it was opened, because there are some parts of the box top stuck to the seal and a piece of clear tape was used to reseal it.

Did they sell those games cheap because they were used/opened? Or I just happened to received an opened one? What should I do? :(

Thanks for the reply.

Well, I called and e-mailed, seems like they will replace it for me. They explain that they do not sell used and that sometimes they might be opened when they got it. Not that I do not believe them, but I rarely see one with seal opened. That is just me though. Not sure about other people's experiences. I guess it is off it goes.

If they're receiving and selling them new & sealed, then why are they getting some opened? That sounds pretty weird.

But it's good to see them replace it.

[quote name='supermariomelee']If they're receiving and selling them new & sealed, then why are they getting some opened? That sounds pretty weird.

But it's good to see them replace it.[/quote]

Actually, that was what I was thinking when I talked to them. But yeah, like you said, at least they would replace it.

I will try to update the "situation", probably not that much to update, if anyone is interested. :)

Well, it took exactly one week since I send the game in, not sure why it took so long, but I received it today. The box of the game I received still looked beat up. The seal is somewhat ok, did not see the sign of it been opened or anything, but part of the seal does not seem to stick to the box top anymore. So overall, it is not that bad, still kind of hope that box is not that beat up and it comes in the smaller box like Rainbow 6: Raven Shield ones or some newer games.

Did anyone received the big boxed version except me?

The one I received came in a large box as well, and it didn't seem to be tampered with or anything.

bread's done
Back