What should I get with my Gamestop giftcard?

coldgears

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I have a $20 giftcard to gamestop and want to spend it. I was originally going to get gears 2: all fronts edition. ( I was going to buy a MS point card for it.)

But, recently, street fighter IV went on sale for $20. I'm not sure what to do... I WILL eventually get gears 2: all fronts. Also I'm not the biggest fan of fighters, I've never played the genre and I think this would be a good start...

Heres where the confusion settles in. I have 6,000 goozex points. So I don't want to spend much of my own money on retail games because of those points. Whereas the Gears 2: all fronts edition can't be bought on goozex because it is download only. Considering street fighter IV is on sale at gamestop that means that a lot of people bought it on sale to trade it on goozex (90+ people actually.)

That means that I could use my giftcard for all fronts and wait for the inevitable drop. ( it will drop because all the people want to mail it out and none want it) So I could get street fighter IV for about 600 - 700 points easy.

What should I do?

[quote name='62t']the price for both will only go lower so just get what you want.[/QUOTE]
Downloadable content rarely goes lower...

Let's see. DLC for a game you most likely play often and enjoy, or getting a game in a genre you have little interest in and no clue if you will like it or not. Tough choice indeed.

[quote name='coldgears']Downloadable content rarely goes lower...[/QUOTE]

A lot GoW stuff becomes free

bread's done
Back